player wages - is this normal?

i play a game with savona and i just finished my second season, winning the lowest league, and winning the league after promotion..

i kept a tight wage-budget, using only about 50% of my wagebudget, although i kept bleeding money each month..now that the last game in the league was played i had 2 cupmatches left, but suddenly i see that ALL my players wages got cut to about 10% of what they were for the whole season, i didn't do anything.. and my wagebudget also got slashed to about 10% of what i have had for the whole season...

is this normal? is it cuz the "season ended" or is it cuz i got in the red financially? (it still feels strange that all the wages change)..

ooh....and player value droped like hell aswell... i hade players worth millions (swedish currency) now they only worth like a fraction of that..so selling players to get the books in orders is a lost option..

what the hell happend to my save??=??

What you are being shown on screen might be the same but there is a GUI bug that changes the currency under the hood, go to preferences & change the currency, save the changes & then change it back to the currency you want.

It's a bug that's been in the game for years but as there doesn't appear to be an obvious trigger it seems to be one that is almost impossible to catch.

consider yourself lucky.. I get this bug constantly.. :/

I've burnt myself on it several times where I've accidentally bought players for ten times their worth because the currency changed from Danish DKK to UK Pound without me noticing.. :/

So my bid of 7m DKK was actually 7m £, but the GUI said DKK........ I thought I was making a great transfer for a huge talent.. turned out he was incredible expensive.. like 3 times my club record :D

Archived