[ Help ] Champion's League U19 and Europa League U19

PABLOCORREA

Hi,

I just create an update to the U19 team to play in some leagues, such as France, England and Spain.

Also create the cuts in each league as for example the French championship, League Cup and the Cup of France.

Finally, I try to create a Champion's League brings together the best two teams in each league and a Europa League gathering all the winners of each section.

When I test my update in the editor, I have no errors.

When I play the game with my update, the champion's league and Europa League does not START

Both competitions are expected to start on 1 September 2012 for the group draw, but the draw group does not take place, with no error message.

If I go up to 1 September 2013, it is the same thing

So here are copies of the screen in Europa League

130523085954444949.jpg

130523085956233108.jpg

If some of you now masters the editor, can you tell me or just my problem and how to fix it.

If I could have one update that already includes a Europa League / Champions League works it will help me a lot

I am available in case of problems or questions.

I'm French with a very bad English, so excuse me if this is not very clear.

@ +

I apologise if I have misunderstood the first screenshot, as I do not know any French at all, but it looks as if you are using "get last winner" or "get last runner up" as way of getting teams. If these competitions have no history, then the game will not be able to pick teams because the game will not know who the last winner or runner up is. If you add history for last season to these competitions(by setting first, second and third placed teams) then the game will be able to pick teams. If this were the case, then the competition would get "stuck" at the first year, and be unable to start the next year because the current one is marked as "unfinished" so the game will not generate a new season as it believes the previous one is still ongoing.

If that is not the case, then I wouldn't be able to be completely sure what is going wrong without taking a look at your data file.

Thank you, it was indeed the problem you raised. I said the winners of the 2012 season, and everything is back to normal.

By cons I have a new problem when I test my update

Take the case of Dortmund, who won the cup germany, and bungesliga. So this team is found in two competitions, the NextGen series, and Europa League

130529104731538868.jpg

130529104732672925.jpg

Dortmund Europa qualified as they won the cup in 2012 in germany my Db

Dortmund is qualified NextGen Series as they won the German championship in 2012

In reality, a club can not be qualified Europa and NextGen series.

The solution might be to create a "Continental Rules" and add the Europa League and The NextGen series.

But I just do not know how to do this in the editor, is that someone could please help me to do?

Thanks

You can do it if it were using first teams, but sadly, it only works for first teams. For reserve or U19 teams, there is no way to get them for continental competitions without using "get specific team" which means it will use the same teams every time. It's unfortunate.

It could possibly be done if you used Spain style affiliate clubs for U19 squads, but it would take a very long time to enter, and you as a player would lose any real control you have over them other than contracts and the ability to move players between squads. Tactics and training would all be handled by your U19 manager with no option for input from yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived