Changing tactics with shouts

ok, Lets see if i can get my point across in a simple way..

So, lets say you create a tactic (lets call it tactic A for short) that is for the sake of the question, nothing more than a standard 4-4-2, leaving all the sliders and things in their default setting...

you let the team learn that tactic so its 100% fluid in all departments...

then you go into a match, and you use the shouts to alter the tactic into another (lets call this tactic B), because thats what you do when you use shouts right? you tinker with the settings and sliders..

so..that means that tactic A turns into tactic B, but the question i have is... does the status bars in the tactic go down if you use to many shouts? i mean..if i use tactic A and the team knows it by heart (100% all bars) and then use shouts to alter the tactic.. would that mean my team does not know the tactic? or does the bars include the "shout changes" if you have changed them?

hope you understand what im asking.. =)

Cleon,

I've noticed that 'in-game' only (just prior to KO), if one tinkers slightly with settings i.e. changing from Control to Standard or Direct to Short passing etc, then I notice a very slight change (decrease) in the fluidity bars ???

Cleon,

I've noticed that 'in-game' only (just prior to KO), if one tinkers slightly with settings i.e. changing from Control to Standard or Direct to Short passing etc, then I notice a very slight change (decrease) in the fluidity bars ???

Yes that's correct because you are changing how the side plays. It's worth learning the same tactic 3 times but with different strategy etc if you only use one tactic.

Archived