FMH 2013 special sale price this weekend! Plus challenge bundle sale!

• SI Staff

Hi all,

This is a massive weekend of football with two of the biggest prizes in football, the Champions League and Championship Play-Off Finals, taking place at Wembley stadium.

The Play-Off Final features Football Manager-sponsored Watford FC, who are hoping to clinch promotion to the Premier League – good luck lads!

To celebrate this, our digital retail partners are having a sale all weekend on Football Manager Handheld 2013, including what is a bank holiday Monday in the UK. If you’ve yet to try Football Manager Handheld 2013, then now is the perfect time to give it a go. Until Monday at 11.59pm BST, you can get FMH13 for iOS or Android for just £2.99, plus for those who already own the game, there is a special bundle of all the downloadable challenges for £0.69p.

Buy it for now iOS

https://itunes.apple.com/app/football-manager-handheld/id580830559?mt=8

Buy it for now Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmh2013

Enjoy this weekend’s football with Football Manager!

I'm disappointed to report that the bundle-of-challenges promotion appears to have ended prematurely at the Google Play Store in Australia.

Your post says the offer is on until 11:59pm, BST, Monday - it's currently only 4:15pm.

I've seen on the Sega site that the promotion is to celebrate Watford being in the Championship play-off final - the game is still playing.

So I am very disappointed to miss the promotion in this way.

• SI Staff

OK we've worked out what caused this now - apologies. We'd be happy to extend the bundle offer for you - if you purchase one of the challenges and send in your game.cfg file Marc will be able to activate the other two for you.

Let me know if this suits you - if so I can help you out with finding and extracting the correct file.

Archived