Nicholas Skin [FM13]

Matorko

First of all, I want to say thanks to legendary skinmaker, Tom Dixon, for letting me use his Steklo skin for editing. I've changed some stuff. Backgrounds, fonts, deleted/added some panels, fixed wrong results in fixtures screen, added new 2d icons and few more stuff. To be honest, I was searching for best possible combo for attribute colors for hours, have a terrible headache atm, but I guess it's worth it. Since this is Steklo-based skin, Tom made it possible to change backgrounds anytime we want. This skin comes in 6 different colors - blue, red, yellow, orange, green and black, to suit the team that you're managing, but I also added 12 more, mostly universal backgrounds and you can find them in graphics/backgrounds folder.

I also want to thank my old friend, OPZ, who allowed me to use his "player profile" panel, but I had to resize heads. :)

Once again - thanks, Tom.

capture.png

blue.png

red.png

yellow.png

Download

One small suggestion, move the titlebar name a little higher to be above the line and the description a little lower to be below it - it looks better this way.

aint this just an rippoff of Tom's Steklo?

can't see the differents at all

nice try though

Whould be great if u made your own skin for scratch

cheers

You should've read the 1st post. I made it clear that this is an edited version of Tom's Steklo, stated in 1st post, both here and on my site, serbian-fm.net, and in skin description as well. I'm not good with graphics, otherwise I'd do it. This is all I can and know to do at the moment, and I wouldn't go public with it without Tom's permission.

Tom, thanks for clearing that up, but I wanted to add this as well.

Is it possible to get custom backgrounds into this skin? I got a bunch in my main backgrounds folder, but they don't seem to work anymore since I started using this skin (which itself is great by the way, thanks for that).

Backgrounds with config files should work without any problems, I haven't changed that. You can change 6 (pics called 1,2,3,4,5 and 6) backgrounds in nicholas/graphics/backrounds folder with one you want to use.

Backgrounds with config files should work without any problems, I haven't changed that. You can change 6 (pics called 1,2,3,4,5 and 6) backgrounds in nicholas/graphics/backrounds folder with one you want to use.

Been a while, but I still haven't figured it out. I do have backgrounds in their proper folders, but they still don't seem to work. There's a config file in there too, but still they don't show up ingame..

Been a while, but I still haven't figured it out. I do have backgrounds in their proper folders, but they still don't seem to work. There's a config file in there too, but still they don't show up ingame..

Yeah backgrounds aren't working for me either.

Yeah backgrounds aren't working for me either.

Ok, I have managed to get them working by downloading Ton Dixon's background mod but the only problem on this skin is that the opacity selector doesn't work with this mod applied.

Archived