Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE - A Youth Project Challenge

SRL88

I knew you'd get promoted this year :). With the way your boys are playing first place should be in the bag now!

Time will tell..........very shortly ;).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-3_zps4635d5a1.png

And just one game later, away to second placed Szolnoki MAV we are crowned Champion.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-4_zpse8c92881.png

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-5_zps56184ef2.png

The messages I love following any form of success.

:)

Bekescsaba-Elore_zpseb6bae19.png

SRL88's Career - May 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság II

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps87e2eaf4.png

HungarianDivisionII_OverviewStages_zpsac9d2b47.png

A solid month which not only see's us promoted, but crowned champions in the process. We lost our first game October as we put in a very poor display away to Vasas. We got straight back to winning ways though with a perfect fixture against struggling Csakvar who didn't put up any fight. Three goals was the least we deserved in the game. We followed that up with an excellent win on our travels as we battled our way past Tatabanya who I knew would give us a tough game. Despite taking an early lead we were pegged back before half time. The second half started very evenly but we scored from a corner to give us the lead again. We held on for a massive three points. The following game against Ajika was meant to be a straight forward win but with a lot of injuries we struggled to break them down. We took the lead but conceded late, much to my disappointment but as results elsewhere went our way it officially sealed our promotion. We rounded the month off with a special performance against second placed Szolnoki MAV who were the only side who could deny us being crowned league champions. Bela Gyomber (YP5) scored this second and third goals in two games to send us to a 3-1 win and the league championship.

You were clearly putting your post up when I commented :D

Also congratulations on your promotion,well deserved with your end of season run :thup:

Haha. How naughty of me :p.

Cheers fella. I was really worried going into the mid-season break but our form from March has been magnificent, although results elsewhere helped us massively.

SRL88's Career - June 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság II

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps0fe3c4da.png

HungarianDivisionII_OverviewStages-3_zps18f73307.png

And a comfortable final day against already relegated Szeged. An early goal gave us the advantage and although they had their chances none were on target. We added a second in the first half through Bela Gyomber (YP5) to seal a 2-0 win.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2013/14 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság II

Results 1 - Results 2

Competition Performance: 1st - CHAMPIONS - Promoted

We managed to go one step better than last season and claim promotion, but not only that, we did it as champions. The new league system allowed for two teams to gain promotion which helped, but we were on fire in the final few months of the season. The first half of the campaign was about keeping up with the teams at the top but from March on we found our form as we went on a fantastic run until the end of the season to claim the title.

Magyar Kupa

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Third Round

The second season in a row which we have exited at this stage. We managed to get revenge on Tokol who knocked us out last season before Videoton who proved just a bit to strong for us.

Squad

I expected things to be tougher this time around as I thought we had a weaker squad but the lads proved me wrong. Really pleased with the players and I can't see me selling anyone ahead of next season.

Finances - Transfers

The finances are getting better and that should only be helped by playing with the big boys now.

A lot of releases occurred after the new year which were the poor youth players I signed from the previous youth intake. The rest of the players left at the beginning of the campaign.

Youth at the Club

Rather than do a 'Top 3 Players' I thought it would be better to keep an eye on how the youngsters are getting along, especially as more come into the club.

Adam Viczian (YP1) - He didn't play as many games as last season due to a couple of injuries but his goal to game ratio was better. He is improving.

Peter Lamar (YP2) - He only featured in one game but over the next couple of seasons I hope he can turn into our number one goalkeeper.

Zsolt Nanasi (YP3) - Made a few appearances and did well. Pleased with his contributions.

Andras Dlusztus (YP4) - Fantastic campaign from the lad. He began featuring more and more as the season went on and grabbed a fair few goals too.

Bela Gyomber (YP5) - A very solid debut campaign. Made more appearances from the bench but did well when he appeared.

Milan Buza (YP6) - Made a decent contribution on the left hand side. Looks to be improving as well.

Norbert Csurka (YP7) - Did alright in his few showings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season   | League               | League Position | Magyar Kupa  | Magyar Ligakupa  | Champions League  | Europa League   | Other       |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012/13  | Nemzeti Bajnokság II | 2nd             | Third Round  | N/A              | N/A               | N/A             | -           |
| 2013/14  | Nemzeti Bajnokság II | 1st - Promoted  | Third Round  | N/A              | N/A               | N/A             | -           |

Next Season

Well it's all about survival.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox_zpsca2f071a.png

A big help to the finances.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-3_zps096132bd.png

The first of my players to retire and join the backroom staff. He gave me two good seasons and captained the side this season.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-4_zps839a2fd4.png

The second time our Junior Coaching has been increased.

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2014/15 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Board Expectations:

Nemzeti Bajnokság II: Stay clear of Relegation

Magyar Kupa: Reach the Fifth Round

Magyar Ligakupa: Not Important

My Expectations:

Nemzeti Bajnokság II: We are going to be in a relegation battle. If we survive I will be delighted

Magyar Kupa: I suppose I should start making it past the Third Round

Magyar Ligakupa: We have a very, very tough group. I will be happy to pick up a point.

Budgets:

Balance: £277,969

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2014/15 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Friendlies

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps12969c33.png

I kept things on home soil for pre-season this time round. The Anji performance aside we played pretty well in each game to go into the season pretty high on confidence.

Well done on being crowned Champions! Very good news about the junior coaching, it usually takes me years to get a second increase but i suppose that's what a promotion can do for you.

Well done on being crowned Champions! Very good news about the junior coaching, it usually takes me years to get a second increase but i suppose that's what a promotion can do for you.

Cheers dude. I am surprised that I have managed to get two increases in junior coaching. I suppose it makes up for them refusing to improve the youth facilities :p.

SRL88's Career - July & August 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps8ce9aa24.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zpsbde3881e.png

My first season in the top flight and after six games I certainly can't complain. I was expecting a couple of batterings but that was far from it. The campaign kicked off with us falling behind very early on away to Debrecen but we battled on superbly. Less than five minutes had been played in the second half when we pulled level and we matched them from there. Despite both sides having chances to win the game we managed to come out of it with a very credible 1-1 draw. We followed this up with three 0-0 draws on the trot. We really should have beat Honved but it wasn't to be. The two draws away from home were very pleasing. A good performance followed these draws but we slipped to our first defeat of the campaign. We managed to grab our first win of the season with an excellent display at home to Puskas. We scored really early on which settled us and added a second just before the break. The game was sealed in stoppage time as we added a third for a very comfortable win.

Well done on your promotion mate. :thup:

All you can do for the next few seasons now is survive and keep increasing facilities and hope for good cup runs ect; until you start getting the youth come through. My only youth challenge was with RGOUR Minsk and even with their facilities it was extremely tough for a while after reaching the top flight.

It's yours to lose

What is exactly? :D

Well done on your promotion mate. :thup:

All you can do for the next few seasons now is survive and keep increasing facilities and hope for good cup runs ect; until you start getting the youth come through. My only youth challenge was with RGOUR Minsk and even with their facilities it was extremely tough for a while after reaching the top flight.

Cheers dude :thup:.

I think what is hitting us hardest so far is our fitness. We aren't used to playing as many games as we are, mainly due to the League Cup this season and it is tiring us already.

I love this challenge coz i do the same with Ajka with only Youth or not since FM 10 :)

Ir's really hard to get promoted in this second league without recruitement, so you did well, bravo ! ;)

Ah why thank you kindly :).

SRL88's Career - September & October 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

September Results

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps081f7901.png

A mixed month for us, but we picked up a few points which we needed. I actually thought we played pretty well away to Ferencvaros so it was a bit of a shame that we we unable to at least take a point. We did put that behind us though with a hard fought win over Kaposvar. Adam Viczian (YP1) gave us the lead early on in the game and we kept pressing for a second, which finally came right on half time. Kaposvar came back into the match it the second half and put us under a lot of pressure which finally told with just five minutes remaining. They had their chances in stoppage time, but we held on for an important win. This win was followed up with an annoying draw, mainly because it was a game I felt we should have won. We didn't though, but still picked up a point.

Magyar Kupa Third Round

September Result

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps67b9f04c.png

Three years in a row now which we have been drawn together. I gave all of the YP's a start to impress and they did. I think starting a weaker side allowed for our opponents to match us but an early goal was enough to ensure victory.

Magyar Ligakupa Group Stage

September Results

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsfd6f06d6.png

HungarianLeagueCup_OverviewStages_zpsada493b9.png

As I said in the season preview, I wasn't expecting anything from this very tough group. We kicked off the Ligakupa with a solid draw at home to Ferencvaros but had numerous chances to win the game. We couldn't match our opening day draw against Debrecen as we fell to a 3-0 defeat.

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

October Results

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-4_zps689c774e.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zps337fc9d9.png

A nice month which gives us a little bit of breathing space from the bottom two, mainly thanks to our results against them. It is hard to believe that we scored two goals in just two minutes to take a 2-0 lead away to Pecs, but we did. We should have took control from there but they wiped out our lead before half time. From there I would have settled for a point but they scored twice in the final ten minutes to deny us. Luckily, we claimed our first win on the road this season against bottom of the league Papa to forget about the disappointment from the last game. We took a very early lead which was cancelled out almost immediately but not long after we took the lead again. A third was added and despite them pulling one back we held on for a big win. The month rounded off with a very hard fought 1-0 win over Eger with a second half goal from Bela Gyomber (YP5) giving us the three points.

Magyar Kupa Fourth Round

October Result

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-6_zps9f3b3cba.png

A very hard fought win to book us a Fifth Round place. An early goal gave us the lead but they leveled it in the second half. Just as it looked like the game would be going to extra time we scored from a corner to give us a very nice 2-1 win.

Magyar Ligakypa Group Stage

October Results

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-5_zps10f5a500.png

HungarianLeagueCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsf25ce330.png

Despite the two defeats I was pleased with the performances. We played well in both games and the defeats were a bit of a kick in the teeth really as we defended well but tiredness told in both games as we conceded late goals to slip to defeat.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox_zps8218be0e.png

Obviously I won't be allowing any of their players to join the club, but even stuff as menial as a friendly will bring in some money for us which will help.

SRL88's Career - November 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps2ea9de94.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zpsbcf72aa9.png

Not exactly the most goal ridden month ever, either offensively or defensively. The month kicked off with a brilliant win against Videoton. We scored midway through the first half and took a deserved lead into the break. Videoton came into the game much more in the second period but our defense stood firm against them to hang on for a deserved in. We followed it up with an undeserved defeat at MTK after conceding a late goal, a theme in our defeats this month. We traveled to Honved in our next encounter and put in a very good display and took the lead on the hour mark. Just when it looked like we were going to grab the three points we conceded deep into stoppage time to deny us. Two sore defeats followed as we put in very good displays against two big sides, only to concede in the final five minutes in each game. We did however grind out a win in our final match of the month for a much needed three points.

Magyar Ligakupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps35f058fc.png

HungarianLeagueCup_OverviewStages_zps169480f0.png

At least we got a win!! We took a very early lead against Debrecen but it was wiped out quickly. We went in at the break level but they romped us in the second half and absolutely destroyed us. The game against Gyor though was a very nice performance. We put a good shift in and battled our way to a well deserved 3-1 win.

SRL88's Career - December 2014 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Magyar Kupa Fifth Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps9551b411.png

Our first ever December fixtures and they turned out to be good ones. This was a very tough two-legged tie but we managed to scrape through. Both ties could have gone either way. We took a one goal lead into the second leg thanks a to brilliant near post header from a corner by Zsolt Nanasi (YP3). The second leg started with us on the back foot and it didn't take Ujpest long to wipe out our lead. We found a foothold in the game though and pulled level through an own goal right on half time. The second half saw chances galore but we held on for a brilliant 2-1 aggregate victory.

We now find ourselves in the dizzy realm of the Quarter-Final where we face Gyor.

I think you safe in the league, and in the cup, everything is possible ;)

Fingers crossed but there is plenty of time left yet.

Definitely a more difficult season. Survival is the goal, I assume?

Do you read my season previews?

Are the cups bringing in some money?

God no. Our finances look awful at the minute.

Doing well so far,hopefully you can keep away from the relegation zone but it is looking promising right now.

Cheers dude. Fingers crossed we are getting there. Survival would be fantastic.

2014/15 Youth Intake

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox_zps6ec2409c.png

So we have the next youth intake in. What a massive improvement.

Roland Bagi

Miklos Petnehazi

Karloy Disztl

Roland Fulop

Sandor Vincze

I am seriously thrilled with this years youth intake. We have two potentially good goalkeepers as well as a defender who is more than ready for the first team. What a cracking set of youngsters we have this year.

Yes, very good boys! Vincze also looks great!

Yeah I am really looking forward to throwing them in the first team.

Looks nice but could you include the usula youth intake squad pic showing the all players and there potential star ratings

I can do it from next season if you want, but the only players I sign are those with PA of 2* plus.

If it's anything like on FM12, you'll be facing the same teams in the League Cup every year, that and having multiple cups with 2-legged quarters and semis at the same time is also a frustrating thing about Hungary, which is partly why it wasn't added at the start in my save, and while it was when I switched laptops, it was nearly culled when I removed a few recently.

Good intake, like the looks of Disztl. Typing their names out are a bit of a nightmare :D

Haha. There is a fair bit of copy & pasting going on :D.

If it's anything like on FM12, you'll be facing the same teams in the League Cup every year, that and having multiple cups with 2-legged quarters and semis at the same time is also a frustrating thing about Hungary, which is partly why it wasn't added at the start in my save, and while it was when I switched laptops, it was nearly culled when I removed a few recently.

Well we will just have to improve won't we ;).

I don't mind the two-legged rounds in the cup, but the League Cup is a tad annoying.

SRL88's Career - February 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps7d998ea0.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zps2bdf216c.png

A decent start to the new year with a solid draw on the road. We took the lead through Adam Viczian (YP1) thanks to a fabulous goal which saw him take a long ball on the chest before rounding the goalkeeper and tapping into an empty net. Haladas leveled the game in the second half and the final few minutes saw us clinging on but we held out for a hard earned point.

Magyar Kupa Quarter-Final 1st Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps94c43e9b.png

A bit of a disappointing result in all honesty as it leaves us with it all to do in the second leg. The first half went by without much incident but they scored twice in quick succession in the second period to give them the advantage.

Karloy Disztl as others have said (and yes i c&p'd it :D) looks like he could be really good. What he lacks in pace could be made up by his technicals.

As for your form a few more wins and i'd say you are safe :thup:

It is probably our best patch of youngsters to come through. Definitely in the first team next season.

We aren't far off safety now. Like you say, a few more wins.

Really enjoying this SRL88. keep it up and i am sure you can avoid relegation this season and build for next season.

Cheers dude. Really appreciate it :).

SRL88's Career - March 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps2257c959.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages-2_zps2de31008.png

A pretty solid month which allows for us to hold a 9pt gap from the relegation zone. The month kicked off with a very solid win at home to Ujpest. We took the lead in the game through Zoltan Csordas (YP9)'s first ever goal. Like usual though we couldn't hold on and just as the game looked destined for a draw we snatched the win in the 90th minute. Adam Viczian (YP1) added a third in stoppage time to secure the win. This was followed up with a very credible performance against Ferencvaros as we held the title chasers to a goalless draw. I was disappointed to round off the month with a draw because we were 2-0 up and with just fifteen minutes remaining we should have seen the game out but lapses in concentration cost us dearly.

Magyar Kupa Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-4_zpsfc29ad91.png

A bit of a shame that we couldn't overturn the deficit but we gave it a good go. Everything looked great when we took the lead not long before the interval but despite some good chances in the second period we just couldn't find a goal which would have taken the tie to extra-time.

Archived