What is best FM tactic to patch 13.3.3?

That Sacchi 4-4-2 tactic seems to have gotten pretty good feedback for both big and small teams.

There's no real best tactic anymore though. If it doesn't suit your players then it's not going to work.

I agree, Modern Warfare is good. But you need players that suits it and very good defenders. I use Attacking Movement for Match Prep and Attacking training in general. Also i take Pre-Match talk myself and Teamtalk. Good moral within Your team are very important.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/111264-modern-warfare-442-a.html

• 4 weeks later...

its so annoying, and dont get me wrong Ive never wanted a win all games tactic but ive always had a good 3 that I can use depending on who im against. But since the latest patch nothing seems to work any more. Team talks that use to result in positive feedback now results in negative and despite all my possession everytime the other side however small get a chance they score.

Like I said ill keep trying like always but just find its so annoying that I had a system that worked fairly well with teamtalks and formations then suddenly because of a patch everything is out the window. Really annoying to be fair!

Archived