[FM 13] If Arrested Development can come back after a Hiatus, so can I! - A Cerud Career

cerud

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the Ukranian citizenship thing isn't a bug..
Brilliant section again cerud :thup:

The nationality thing isn't a bug, there is no way of gaining nationality in Ukraine. In real life i'm sure the only way you can do it is through marriage, so you'll need to be careful with your foreigners.

Thanks, guys. That sucks about nationality in Ukraine. Did they decide they didn't need an immigration policy? Guess, I'll need to really work on developing homegrown youth.

a freak result aside against Shakhtar, things still going well mate...

Yeah, the Shakhtar match was a bit of a shock.

1 November 2015

th-165-logo_terrik_300.jpg

Metalist Plan Addition to Youth Training Centre

Chairman Sergiy Kurchenko and Manager Cerud have worked out a deal with the Board to improve the youth facilities at Metalist. There seems to be a renewed effort in bringing out quality domestic players. Ukrainian boss Vitaliy Kvartsyanyi responded positively in the hopes to see more Ukrainian players for the national system.

ythz.png

November 2015 Update

images_66.jpg?itok=G1AOdD5t

Metalist Kharkiv - EpiCentre Premyer-Liha

The Matches

fixn.png

5 November 2015 - Fussballklub Austria Wien - Home - 2-0 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 37,792

It took a lot longer than I was hoping to take this match. We didn't score until only two minutes left in normal time. The 2-0 score is a bit flattering.

8 November 2015 – Dynamo Kyiv - Away - 0-0 Draw

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 49,549

A draw in an away match against Dynomo Kyiv is a decent result and one that I'll take.

21 November 2015 – Chornomorets Odesa - Home - 2-1 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 35,157

In playing against such a club that is struggling, I was expecting a better result. Still, we grabbed the win and the top spot back along with it.

28 November 2015 – Kryvbas Kryvyl Rih - Away - 2-0 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 7,323

A decent road win that maintains our position at the top of the table.

UEFA Europa League

25098720.png

Only one match in the Europa League this month. We keep our top spot in the group table and should be fine for qualifying. The final group stage matches are next month.

The Standings

standoh.png

We rebounded well after last month's loss to Shakhtar. I'm happy that we're on top of the table, but it's not by much. Dynamo Kyiv are right behind us with only a single point separating us. It's become a battle between the top four clubs as 5th placed Metalurg D are 9 points behind 4th place. My Board wants me to achieve Champions League play for next year, which means I need to finish in the top two spots. I'm hoping for first to give Metalist their first league title, but there's still 12 matches to go and anything can happen.

Hope those youth players come soon. Wanna see you win with a homegrown squad.

It won't ever be a full homegrown squad, but I'll need more than a fair share of quality youth. Hopefully we can start soon.

December 2015 Update

The Matches

fixps.png

3 December 2015 - Malaga C.F., SAD - Home - 2-0 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 39,589

This was our game for the most part. There was only a 4 minute span of goal scoring and other than that, we just shut down our opponents.

17 December 2015 - Fenerbahçe SK - Away - 3-2 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 39,589

An amazing battle back from our boys. We were down 1-2 at the half. A couple of choice substitutions paid off with Marlos coming off the right side and grabbing a brace, including the game winner in the 91st minute.

UEFA Europa League

75895439.png

We finish the group stage in top spot with 5 wins and a tie. This group was probably unfair to Fenerbahçe in not getting 2nd place, but such is life.

The First Knockout Round

europat.png

And so for the 1st Knockout Round, we head to Denmark. I think the draw has been good for us. It could have been much worse.

There were no league matches this month as the Ukrainian leagues are on a winter break. We will start up again in February. I do have a few friendly matches set up in order to keep our fitness, but that's about it. January will be about scouring the market for any qualify Ukrainian players that I may be able to poach.

Good chance to have a little run in Europe with that draw :thup:
Nice wins.Lets see how far you can go.

Thanks guys! My Board wanted to reach the 1st Knockout Round and we've done that. I'm hoping to see a quarter finals at least!

Copenhagen can be a good draw or a bad one... seen both... but definitely could of been worse like my typical matching of Manchester City/Barcelona lol
Going very well so far,I have faith that you can beat Copenhagen!

I'm hoping Copenhagen are a simple match for us. They have a great domestic record right now, top of their league.

2015 Global Review

5199060364_8b27bb5a36_m.jpg

Domestic Clubs

Barclays Premier League

2014-2015 - 1st Man Utd, 2nd Chelsea, 3rd Arsenal, Relegated Swansea, West Ham, Burnley

2013-2014 - 1st Man City, 2nd Chelsea, 3rd Man Utd, Relegated Blackburn, Wigan, Nottingham Forest

2012-2013 - 1st Man Utd, 2nd Man City, 3rd Chelsea, Relegated West Ham, Reading, Southampton

Serie A TIM

2014-2015 - 1st Juventus, 2nd AC Milan, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Ternana, Brescia, Spezia

2013-2014 - 1st Juventus, 2nd Napoli, 3rd Fiorentina, Relegated Siena, Torino, Bari

2012-2013 - 1st Juventus, 2nd Roma, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Genoa, Catania, Pescara

Liga BBVA

2014-2015 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Atlético Madrid, Relegated Mallorca, Valladolid, Sporting

2013-2014 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Sevilla, Relegated Levante, Murcia, Córdoba

2012-2013 - 1st Real Madrid, 2nd Barcelona, 3rd Valencia, Relegated Deportivo, Valladolid, Rayo

1. Bundesliga

2014-2015 - 1st Dortmund, 2nd Leverkusen, 3rd FC Bayern, Relegated Hoffenheim, Köln

2013-2014 - 1st Leverkusen, 2nd Hannover, 3rd Dortmund, Relegated Fürth, Werder Bremen

2012-2013 - 1st Dortmund, 2nd FC Bayern, 3rd Leverkusen, Relegated Düsseldorf, Augsburg

Ligue 1 Orange

2014-2015 - 1st PSG, 2nd Nancy, 3rd Lyon, Relegated Troyes, Valenciennes, Toulouse

2013-2014 - 1st Lyon, 2nd PSG, 3rd Marseille, Relegated Guingamp, Bastia, Ajaccio

2012-2013 - 1st PSG, 2nd Lyon, 3rd Marseille, Relegated Stade Reims, Troyes, Brest

American/Canadian Major League Soccer

2015 - Winners FC Dallas, Runners Up Toronto FC

2014 - Winners Chivas USA, Runners Up New York

2013 - Winners Los Angeles, Runners Up Colombus

2012 - Winners D.C. United, Runners Up San Jose

Domestic Cups

Capital One Cup

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runner Up Man Utd

2013-2014 - Winners Fulham, Runner Up Blackburn

2012-2013 - Winners Chelsea, Runner Up Fulham

The FA Cup with Budweiser

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runner Up Chelsea

2013-2014 - Winners Chelsea, Runner Up Newcastle

2012-2013 - Winners Arsenal, Runner Up Man Utd

TIM Cup

2014-2015 - Winners AC Milan, Runner Up Chievo

2013-2014 - Winners Udinese, Runner Up Parma

2012-2013 - Winners AC Milan, Runner Up Napoli

Copa del Ray

2014-2015 - Winners Barcelona, Runner Up Real Madrid

2013-2014 - Winners Real Madrid, Runner Up Real Sociedad

2012-2013 - Winners At. Madrid, Runner Up Celta

DFB-Pokal

2014-2015 - Winners HSV, Runner Up Freiburg

2013-2014 - Winners Frankfurt, Runner Up Leverkusen

2012-2013 - Winners Schalke, Runner Up Hannover

Coupe de la Ligue

2014-2015 - Winners Monaco, Runner Up Toulouse

2013-2014 - Winners PSG, Runner Up Lyon

2012-2013 - Winners Aries-Avigon, Runner Up Évian TG

Nutrlite Canadian Championship

2015-2016 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Montreal Impact

2014-2015 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Montreal Impact

2013-2014 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Vancouver Whitecaps

2012-2013 - Winners Montreal Impact, Runners Up Vancouver Whitecaps

Lamar Hunt US Open Cup

2015 - Winners New England, Runners Up Chivas USA

2014 - Winners Los Angeles, Runners Up Chivas USA

2013 - Winners Chivas USA, Runners Up FC Dallas

2012 - Winners New York, Runners Up Seattle

Continental Cups

UEFA Champions League

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runners Up Dortmund

2013-2014 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Real Madrid

2012-2013 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Man City

UEFA Europa League

2014-2015 - Winners Porto, Runners Up Arsenal

2013-2014 - Winners AC Milan, Runners Up Man Utd

2012-2013 - Winners Newcastle, Runners Up Inter Milan

CONCACAF Champions League

2014-2015 - Winners Pumas, Runners Up Tigres

2013-2014 - Winners Cruz Azul, Runners Up New York

2012-2013 - Winners Tigres, Runners Up Real Salt Lake

Domestic International Cups

FIFA Club World Cup

2015 - Winners Santos, Runners Up - Man City

2014 - Winners Botafogo, Runners Up - Barcelona

2013 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up - Fluminense

2012 - Winners Chelsea, Runners Up Corinthians

National Competitions

African Cup of Nations

2015 - Winners Ivory Coast, Runners Up Nigeria

2013 - Winners South Africa, Runners Up Cameroon

Asian Cup

2015 - Winners China, Runners Up Australia

North American Gold Cup

2015 - Winners Mexico, Runners Up Canada

2013 - Winners Mexico, Runners Up Costa Rica

Copa América

2015 - Winners Argentina, Runners Up Colombia

Wow. Blitzed the Europa group stages :D

Doing well so far to dislodge Shakhtar as the top side in Ukraine!

Thanks, pearcey_90! I have been relying on the kindness of others in regards to Shakhtar. They spanked me pretty good. I'm just happy that others have managed to take points off of them.

January-February 2016 Update

The Matches

fixv.png

18 February 2016 - Football Club København - Away - 1-0 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 33,049

Away to Denmark was going to be a difficult match. We grabbed a goal late in the first half, which was enough to deflate FC København. I was happy to get an away goal as I figured it may come in handy.

25 February 2016 - Football Club København - Home - 4-1 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 39,603

Forget the away goal! A quick two goals, one from each side, made it a 1-1 tie going into the half. Then, in the second half we were given a break. FC København got a red card in the 55th minute, which let us unleash the hounds. We scored in the next minute and added 2 more for the win. Much more dominating that it really looked, the red card changed the nature of this game.

28 February 2016 - Zorya Lugansk - Home - 3-1 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,893

Zorya is really struggling this year, so we wanted to take advantage of their troubles. Bobko got us started right away, getting on the end of a brilliant cross in the 2nd minute. We added a couple more to stop their fight back, but ended up with a couple a significant injuries. Hopefully, they don't end up hurting us too bad.

UEFA Europa League

europaj.png

The win against FC København means we move on to the 2nd Knockout Round. We face Sporting CP out of Portugal, a tricky tie.

The Standings

stande.png

We're getting help from other clubs against our big competition. The 4 point cushion we had could end up being very important. March is setting up to be a massive month, with seven matches in all competitions. Squad rotation will be key.

Transfers

Ukrainian has their transfer month in February. I got rid of some dead weight and managed to get two players, one who joins us now and one who will join us in the summer after his current contract expires.

Vitaliy Fedotov - M LC, AM L - Free Transfer - Fedotov is a Ukrainian national who will fit on our left wing. He's not a superstar, but he'll be a stalwart player.

Freddy Guzmán - D C, DM, M C - $450,000 - Guzman has the potential to be a star. This defensive midfielder will see some playing time and I hope to find a good mentor for him right away.

Tricky tie against Sporting coming up but it is certainly winnable and a lot better than some of the other ties you could have had.

Winnable, yes. However, fate had other things in store.

You have a decent chance against Sporting.
Seen Sporting underperform more then Copenhagen. I see Shakhtar as tougher then Sporting more often then not.

Thanks, deltablue and JerseyShoreDave. Sporting was an interesting pair of matches. Update to follow.

great to see things going well at home and abroad. good luck against Sporting.

All in all, it's been a good season :)

Metalist! Quite a turn up for the books, that one!

Going very nicely too, could win some silverware in your first season :thup:

Metalist is a good place to build a reputation. Although, I'm not liking that fact that foreigners can't eventually get citizenship. May cramp my style a bit.

2016 Youth Candidates

Youth Candidates

ythl.png

This is by far the best youth intake I've ever seen. Definitely not the best I've seen other people get, but best I've ever had.

Olexandr Kiryukhin - AM C - The pick of the crop is Kiryukhin. Decent physical stats for his age, but will need a lot of nurturing if he's going to play.

March 2016 Update

The Matches

fixk.png

2 March 2016 - Illichivets Marlupol - Away - 3-0 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 7,130

Manasiev is really stepping up his game and making a late challenge for the league scoring title. He added 2 goals to his tally. Christaldo grabbed another one, but also got himself injured. He'll miss both matches against Sporting CP, which is a huge loss.

5 March 2016 - FC Goverla-Zakarpattya Uzhgorod - Home - 2-0 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,656

Manasiev keeps on coming! Two more goals for his leading push.

10 March 2016 - Sporting CP - Home - 4-4 Tie

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 40,003

In front of a sellout crowd, we quickly went to work on Sporting CP. At the half, we were winning 3-0. And then...we stopped. Sporting CP grabbed 4 unanswered goals and we were suddenly in complete disarray. Radchenko grabbed a late goal to give us the tie, but 4 away goals was sure to hurt our chances.

13 March 2016 - Metalurg Donetsk - Away - 5-1 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 3,608

Manasiev got himself a first half hattrick. We continued on our pace for a strong away win. With the season now more than two thirds complete, I'm happy that we are still able to mount massive wins and not falter as I have in previous seasons.

17 March 2016 - Sporting CP - Away - 3-3 Tie

Aggregate 7-7 (Sporting CP advance on away goals)

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 44,413

We began this match the same as we had left the previous one, in shambles. Sporting CP were up 3-0 at the half. I gave a "spirited" talk in the half, hoping to at least make the scoreline respectable. The boys surprised me in how they battled back. We were able to tie the match in the 87th minute, but unfortunately, we couldn't grab the needed goal to win. I'm proud of how well we did, but I would have rather favoured a more defensive effort on our part.

20 March 2016 - Arsenal Kyiv - Home - 3-3 Tie

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,729

Yet more weirdness from the ME. Manasiev broke in for an amazing breakaway goal only to have it called an own goal from from the defending player who was running behind him about 10 yards away. Perhaps the own goal was a form of telekinesis? This was a match we should have won, but complacency got the better of us.

26 March 2016 - Metalurg Zaporizhzhya - Home - 3-3 Tie

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 9,060

A simple dominating match. Our replacement left winger Xavier helped us out with both goals.

The Standings

stande.png

Well, we're out of the Europa League, but we still have our domestic league and cup to play for. The cup will be tough, with the quarter final next month against Shakhtar. The league, we are faring well. A 5 point lead with only 6 matches left to go. However, some of those matches are against difficult competition. We will have to ensure that we play for every match, especially since our final match of the year is home to Shakhtar.

Remarkable season you're having here, done great to top a group with Fenerbahçe and Málaga, mental tie then vs Sporting, it was already a great run to reach that stage. I'm also quite surprised you look like on course for an Ukranian title, would think Dynamo and Shakhtar would be too strong, apparently not. Keep pushing and don't let the players drop it, the title's within seeing distance. :thup:

Definitely future striker material! :thup:

He'll need some help to achieve this. I'm hoping I'm up to it as I'm usually a buyer and not a nurturer of homegrown talent.

Remarkable season you're having here, done great to top a group with Fenerbahçe and Málaga, mental tie then vs Sporting, it was already a great run to reach that stage. I'm also quite surprised you look like on course for an Ukranian title, would think Dynamo and Shakhtar would be too strong, apparently not. Keep pushing and don't let the players drop it, the title's within seeing distance. :thup:

I've definitely had help with Dynamo and Shakhtar. Other teams have taken points off of them for me :)

23 April 2016

Metalist Take First Ever League Title

While the tie against Volyn was a bit of a slow affair, it was enough for Metalist to secure their first ever Premyer-Liha title. The new champions have pulled off an amazing run of form in this season's title race under the managerial stewardship of Cerud, newly appointed at the beginning of the season. This will also mean that Metalist will play in the Champions League for next season as well. Citizens of Kharkiv are planning a parade to the centre of the city with the trophy once it is awarded after the final home game

leaguekp.png

champu.png

April 2016 Update

The Matches

fixk.png

2 April 2016 - Tavria Simferopol - Home - 4-1 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,717

We're fighting with a few injuries at the moment, so there are a couple fringe players getting a chance lately. Radchenko is one of them and has been performing well. His goal in the 19th minute was the first in our eventual dominant win.

9 April 2016 - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - Away - 1-0 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 26,040

This was an extremely tight match. I went in hoping for a tie and ended up with a very important win, thanks to league scoring leader, Manasiev.

13 April 2016 - Shakhtar Donetsk - Home - 2-0 Win

DATAGROUP Kubok Ukraini Cup - Attendance - 39,680

Last time we played Shakhtar, they made us cry. This time, the win was much sweeter as it kept us in the league's main cup competition. However, this match could have easily gone either way.

16 April 2016 - Vorskla Poltava - Home - 6-2 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,708

Manasiev has pretty much got a lock on the scoring title now. His hattrick in the first half was only half of the goals we blew past the Vorskla goalkeeper.

23 April 2016 - Volyn Lutsk - Home - 1-1 Tie

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 34,718

What a way to clinch the title. Yes, we have won the league, but what a boring style to do it in.

30 April 2016 - Dynamo Kyiv - Home - 2-1 Win

DATAGROUP Kubok Ukraini Cup - Attendance - 40.003

This was a hard fought match. Dynamo Kyiv opened the scoring early in the 8th minute, but we hit back right away. It was a match that looked destined for penalties until Bobko got on the end of an unlikely cross for the win with twenty minutes left.

The Standings

standh.png

The league title is ours and we have also made it to the final of the domestic cup! This has been a fantastic season so far. There are still 2 league matches to go as well as the cup final, but the important stuff is done. It also means that my final league match against Shakhtar will be a lot less intensive as it could have been.

Excellent season so far,hopefully you can make it a double and win the domestic cup as well!

Thanks, BWG! My competition in the cup final should be simple enough for the Double.

Formidable season! Do we have a new team now about to dominate Ukraine? :)

I'm not sure about a change in dynasties yet :)

I don't see you losing he title again. You just need to dominate europe now.

Europe will be a challenge, but a good one.

8 May 2016

Historic Double for Metalist

Metalist have unseated the dominating clubs of Ukraine to take both the league title and now the Kubok Ukraini. Both wins are the first in the club's history, giving added meaning to this famous Double.

kubok.png

doubleuy.png

well done on achieving a double in your first season. hopefully you can tweak the squad to give you a good run at the CL next season...

Me too :) I just have to stay within my foreign player restrictions!

May 2016 Update

The Matches

fixv.png

8 May 2016 - Kryvbas Kryvyl Rih - Home - 4-1 Win

DATAGROUP Kubok Ukraini Cup - Attendance - 69,004

Playing Kryvbas in the final was extremely favourable to us. Manasiev did what was expected of him with yet another hattrick. They're starting to become expected!

14 May 2016 - Karpaty Lviv - Away - 5-2 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 20,973

Manasiev...hattrick...enough said.

22 May 2016 - Shakhtar Donetsk - Home - 6-2 Win

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha - Attendance - 40,003

The final match of the season showed a different side against Shakhtar than the one that met them in the first half of the season. We were stronger, quicker on our chances, and played a better game overall. It also helps to be lucky in getting the favourable own goal.

The Standings

standh.png

The final table has us finish 9 points ahead of our closest rivals. I would have never predicted this, even a few months ago. I'll have a year in review up soon.

2015-2016 Year in Review

1st Place - League Title Champions

Qualified for UEFA Champions League Group Stage

The League

3233.jpg

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures - For a long time, the top of the table was a battle of four clubs. It was not until the final quarter of the season that I began to truly feel as though we were going to come up ahead of all others. I kept looking at that final match of the season against Shakhtar, remembering the beating they had given us, and hoping that I would be able to sew up the league title before that. Mission accomplished.

The Cups

DATAGROUP Kubok Ukraini Cup - He faced difficult competition in the quarter and semi finals, but held on to ensure the Double for the club.

kubok-ukrainyi.png

UEFA Europa League - He handled our group simply enough; however, Sporting CP was an odd affair in which the opposition came out ahead.

The Stats

Goals Scored: 77 (1st in league)

Goals Conceded: 27 (4th in league)

Average Attendance: 36,190 (3rd in league)

The Players

Squad | Transfers - I'm very happy with our squad right now. However, we did spend quite a bit of money in transfers. Finances has taken a hit and we may be forced to sell in order to remain in good financial standing.

The Standout Players

Papa Gueye - D/M C - Brilliant in organizing the back end. Did a decent job on getting on the end of a few headers for his own share of goals.

Cleiton Xavier - M/AM RLC - League leader in assists. His playing time diminished somewhat as he comes to the twilight of his career.

Lachezar Manasiev - AM L, ST - League leader in goals. His number of assists also shows that he makes others look better playing with him.

The Backroom

Finances - Ouch.

Facilities - I wish we owned our stadium outright as I hate to pay rentals. We probably need a new stadium anyways as we are selling out a few matches. We also have an upgrade to our youth facilities happening this summer.

Awards

Ukraine Best Foreign Player - Papa Gueye - 1st Place

CAF Defender of the Year - Papa Gueye - 3rd Place

Ukrainian Player of the Year - Ivan Bobko - 3rd Place

Ukrainian Premyer-Liha Top Goalscorer - Lachezar Manasiev - 1st Place

Ukrainian Premyer-Liha Team of the Year - Papa Gueye (D C), Cleiton Xavier (M R), Ivan Bobko (M L), Lachezar Manasiev (ST)

Fans' Player of the Year - Lachezar Manasiev

Plans for Next Season

I'm still on contract for another two years with Metalist. There are very few jobs that would entice me to leave at this moment. Right now, I'm focusing on my squad. There are a couple players from the youth squad who I will likely promote to the first squad as backups in order to get them some playing time. I'm also excited for my first Champions League. Hopefully, we can do well in the Group Stages, or at least stay within the Europa League if it comes to that.

2016-2017 Pre-Season

The Stats

EpiCentre Premyer-Liha: Challenge for the league title

DATAGROUP Kubok Ukraini: Reach the Final

UEFA Europa League: Reach the Group Stage

Inter Superkubok Ukraini: Not regarded as important

Media Prediction: 3rd of 16

Wage Budget: $28,425,613 (-$14,509,831 from last season)

Currently Spending: $23,734,964 ($4,320cap space available)

Transfer Budget: $23,919,818 (+$15,005,368 from last season)

General Sponsorship: $22,750,000 (expires 2019)

Main Kit Sponsorship: $1,552,093 (expires 2017)

General Sponsorship: $178,000 (expires 2018)

General Sponsorship: $188,000 (expires 2017)

General Sponsorship: $155,643 (expires 2018)

Average Ticket Price: $7

Average Season Ticket Price: $65

Season Ticket Holders: 3,304 (+125 from last season)

Estimated Value: $90M (+$14M from last season)

National Club Ranking in Ukraine: 3rd

Continental Club Ranking in Europe: 31st (+17 from last season)

Initial Thoughts

With all of our sponsorship deals coming in, we are back into a secure financial setting. I have one player coming in soon, a left winger I bought in the February transfer window. I'm not sure how much movement I'll see in this off-season as my squad is good and secure. However, if I want to make a decent push in the Champions League, I should look at a couple positions. I do want Ukrainian players at this moment though, so that I don't before to reliant on foreign players and run into squad restrictions.

Archived