FM2006 Error Question (Explained Using A Video)

Tell us what the issue is without having to watch a 2 minute video please

I think everything is explained clearly in the video if you watch the video.

OK, now I will explain by some words.

The error is, the player attributes appears to be different when start a new game, without changing its current ability and its potential ability in the editor.

Not only one player but all of players and non-players too.

It might have been a known but unfixed issue on FM06, who knows & I'm afraid it's hardly going to be considered critical as that game is over 7 years old.

• Administrators

Yeah sometimes attributes are randomised, or depending how the player was created, his CA is distrubuted over his stats in a slightly different manner giving the weight given to certain attributes. For example tackling for a defender uses up more CA points than tackling for a striker. I don't even think that's a bug, but seeing as it's in a game over seven years old there's nothing we can do about it now anyway. Sorry.

CA scales the attributes. Based on the filled in attributes, some number is calculate, which can be translated in the CA. If that number is higher then the real CA, most attributes are scaled down, if that number is lower the the real CA, most attributes are scaled up. It is always the case. In FM06, but also in FM13. It isn't a bug. Just tried to make a player with 20 for all attributes. Give him some CA (ofc. between 1 and 200) and load a game. 100% sure the player had ingame lower attributes. A CA of 200 lead to +/- 15 for all attributes, if i'm right. That's how CA works, nothing special. And surely no bug.

Yeah sometimes attributes are randomised, or depending how the player was created, his CA is distrubuted over his stats in a slightly different manner giving the weight given to certain attributes. For example tackling for a defender uses up more CA points than tackling for a striker. I don't even think that's a bug, but seeing as it's in a game over seven years old there's nothing we can do about it now anyway. Sorry.

Randomised?

For what a reason?

It doesn't make sense.

I know it doesn't happened in the FM2007-2012.

I just a little socked that this error appears again in the FM2013.

If the team won't tell me how to, could they just send me, or anyone else having same experience as me, some necessary files so that can fix this error?

When a new game is generated, the game code reads the players CA and allocates attributes to match up to the CA. Some attributes have a higher weighting than others, so it is a complex calculation to allocate the attribures to reflect the CA. Because of rounding up and down, the way the attributes are allocated will not necessarily be identical for every new game, even if the CA is the same. It is not a bug and just the way the game code allocates the attributes, so there will not be a fix for it.

• 1 month later...

Archived