Issues related to loans of players

Questions regarding loans:

- Has no proposal for how players are loaned out? (Ever try to ensure buy him for next season)

- Players who are on loan by our team, if I am not mistaken in fm 12 had the option when the loan was ending his soon to propose an extension, it no longer exists?

Has no proposal for how players are loaned out? (Ever try to ensure buy him for next season)

There is a 'future transfer fee' option, I've seen the A.I use this lots of time for my players who are listed for loan/transfer. They have the player on loan then at any point during the loan spell they can pay the 'future transfer fee' to buy him. I don't think it can be used to purchase a player after the loan period has ended though. If the club only wants to loan and not sell though, you won't be able to negotiate this in.

Players who are on loan by our team, if I am not mistaken in fm 12 had the option when the loan was ending his soon to propose an extension, it no longer exists

I remember this happening on FM12 a lot too, haven't seen it once on FM13 either so maybe it has been removed?

Archived