Anyone ever scored from a goalkick?

IRL, in a youth match, and I'm talking like 8 or 9 years old, we had a big kid who took our goal kicks 'cause he could really lump 'em up the pitch. He was always joking about how he could score on one, and would occasionally pound 'em the length of the pitch in training just to show he could. Well, one day, he spotted the other goalkeeper woolgathering, I dunno, watching a butterfly or something ...

wham!

... GOAL!

It was absolutely beautiful.

Wish I could remember his name!

IRL, in a youth match, and I'm talking like 8 or 9 years old, we had a big kid who took our goal kicks 'cause he could really lump 'em up the pitch. He was always joking about how he could score on one, and would occasionally pound 'em the length of the pitch in training just to show he could. Well, one day, he spotted the other goalkeeper woolgathering, I dunno, watching a butterfly or something ...

wham!

... GOAL!

It was absolutely beautiful.

Wish I could remember his name!

lol thats brilliant

i wish i could do this on fm though rather than it happening to me...

also the goals direct from corner kicks are anoying aswell and i have never done one :(

lol thats brilliant

i wish i could do this on fm though rather than it happening to me...

also the goals direct from corner kicks are anoying aswell and i have never done one :(

Any goal scored direct from a corner that I have ever seen is always ruled out!!! Usually for a push or similar

Archived