Englischer Fussball Bund - FM2005! (EFB-05) [*Established Clan*]

Goldy

cheers rouchie, i know i am not the only one ever so slightly frustrated, and i think i have had enough of the chef`s sausages to last me a lunchtime, having chatted with mr h i have decided my team will be the mighty tigers of hull city, COME ON YOU HULL!!!!

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going Chelsea, if I cant be them, then Arsenal, if not them, maybe Man Utd, Liverpool or Newcastle.

But also considering Portsmouth, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Spurs and Everton icon_wink.gif LD

Then again, I'll probably end up going Stafford Rangers or Hucknall, you know, one of them really big teams icon_biggrin.gif

well seeing as we are starting to pick our teams for the game i have decided to play as the closet team to home and that will be

Chester City

so Mr Rush you are out of a job and Mr Smith is in the hot seat.

Top Tiger you will have your hands full with Wrexham icon_rolleyes.gif

i did think about them but they are to high up in the league for me even tho they are close to where i live

well it looks like we are getting the teams together all we need is now to play the game

come on patch out you come

i`m more than happy with mine pete, cheers (poor old chester) and sorry about beating you to the tigers mr top but you know how it is first come first served, unless you have pete as the chef that is icon_rolleyes.gif so any news on when we will be up and at em, i am straining at the leash over here. it`s good to see i have some competition in division one with the old rivals sheff wed...... especially after last nights result (sorry going a bit off topic there) come on you tigers!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chef:

not bad but why have you got the stars you aint won anything yet icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and they shouldnt be Gold......you never won anything in Europe icon_biggrin.gif

hi Guys im new to this online experience but am very keen to play online, ive played every other champ manager game and class myself as quite a good player, please let me know if u need any more players in your clan, ty.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chef:

not bad but why have you got the stars you aint won anything yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Goldy:

and they shouldnt be Gold......you never won anything in Europe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooaaah! whats with all the hostility? Chill out guys, lets smoke the pipe of peace here, I take it you don't like it then icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by POPS1:

hi Guys im new to this online experience but am very keen to play online, ive played every other champ manager game and class myself as quite a good player, please let me know if u need any more players in your clan, ty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think I will ever be letting you know if we need any players seen as you can't follow simple instructions on page one. Do not post in here asking to join EFB. It is an invitation only clan. If you are interested in joining contact myself or Steve Goldy on MSN or email either of us. icon_rolleyes.gif

ok right click on pic

go to properties and on the address you see someting like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/chef580/steverboston.j....

copy this and then paste the whole thing in the 8th box along the top of the reply page(display image it should say)

then alll you do is press ok and it should come up on your screen that your writing on

that should be it and then you post reply to board.

hope this helps you

Archived