which is the best lower league editor file?

hirsty007

level 8 would be fine. but is there much difference and also has yours got issues wi the fa cup. thanks for ur reply pal
FMUpdates goes into more depth at Level 8 like county cups, mine doesn't have them. I haven't got any major issues with the FA cup, only problem is the round names, but I've explained my way around that on my website. Try both and see which you prefer :)

I prefer FM updates. I also think (no offence FCUtdWill) that FCUtdWill putting such high reputations for such ow leagues would cause a complete lack of balance in-game after quite a few years, I can't be sure though.

At the moment i prefer FCUtdWill´s version because there is (or was, i dont know if its still there) a problem at the start of the second season with FM updates. With regard to the reputation, what do you mean exactly? I saw in the editor that FCUtdWill made quite high differences in the reputation between the leagues/clubs?

At the moment i prefer FCUtdWill´s version because there is (or was, i dont know if its still there) a problem at the start of the second season with FM updates. With regard to the reputation, what do you mean exactly? I saw in the editor that FCUtdWill made quite high differences in the reputation between the leagues/clubs?

What bug? The large difference is the problem. For that large a difference, pretty much every league needs a boost. Causing really low down clubs to end up with the rep of a league 2 team over time. So, although he creates a difference in the leagues which wouldn't normally happen when you go that far down, it causes an imbalance of reputation in lower league English clubs. Possibly effecting finances and many other things in the long run.

I prefer FM updates. I also think (no offence FCUtdWill) that FCUtdWill putting such high reputations for such ow leagues would cause a complete lack of balance in-game after quite a few years, I can't be sure though.
The leagues themselves have the lower reputations, it's the clubs that have high reputations. When Level 9 clubs have reputations higher than 400, I didn't want to make a massive gap between that and Level 10 (the gap is currently 200) so you can compete in the higher leagues. Level 11 is currently set to 175 in comparison. However, there is only a difference of 10 in the league reputations, again for the same reason as the clubs. I didn't want to make a massive gap between the leagues. I have added money to clubs at Levels 10 and 11 otherwise they wouldn't have any, and I think a club value of £1,000 at Level 11 is fairly realistic. It would be a lot higher if I made every club own their current stadium (probably around £35,000).

The leagues themselves have the lower reputations, it's the clubs that have high reputations. When Level 9 clubs have reputations higher than 400, I didn't want to make a massive gap between that and Level 10 (the gap is currently 200) so you can compete in the higher leagues. Level 11 is currently set to 175 in comparison. However, there is only a difference of 10 in the league reputations, again for the same reason as the clubs. I didn't want to make a massive gap between the leagues. I have added money to clubs at Levels 10 and 11 otherwise they wouldn't have any, and I think a club value of £1,000 at Level 11 is fairly realistic. It would be a lot higher if I made every club own their current stadium (probably around £35,000).

So, I had a look and with your explanation it doesn't sound so bad but it could still create some problems in long term games (might be 20 years plus, though).

Archived