FMH 2013 Update 1 + hotfix (v4.1.1) out now!

• SI Staff

We're happy to announce the release of a hotfix for Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iOS and Android devices. This fixes an issue experienced by some users with the first generation Galaxy Tab 7 where the game would fail to run after updating to 4.1 as well as an issue with Game Center leaderboards on iOS.

This fix builds on the release of Update 1 (version 4.1) of Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iOS and Android devices and is available via the links below:

App Store link: [/url]http://itunes.apple.com/app/football-manager-handheld/id580830559?mt=8

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmh2013

Amazon Store link: http://www.amazon.com/Sega-of-America-Football-Handheld/dp/B00AHDHR8I/

Major changes are as follows:

V4.1.1

V4.1

If you have any issues or questions regarding the game, please take the time to read our FAQ: http://www.sigames.com/faq/fmh2013.php

We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - please feel free to leave any feedback in this thread!

• SI Staff
Thanks! I'll be anxiously awaiting the Amazon appstore update... 'Till then, will the detailed changelog be posted here, or on another thread?

Detailed changelist will be posted in this thread in the not-too-distant future.

• SI Staff
This update has just completed on my Nexus 7 - but now the game only fills about a third of the screen. Can anyone help?

That sounds unusual - was it full screened before?

(regardless you should find that there is an options in preferences to turn on 'stretch screen/full screen')

That sounds unusual - was it full screened before?

(regardless you should find that there is an options in preferences to turn on 'stretch screen/full screen')

Yes, it was full-screen previously. I have tried the stretch function, but gave a really poor image compared to what I had before the update - it is very grainy and reminds me of my old Commodore 64 :-). Using the stretch function, was as if I was trying to use a game intended to be seen on a mobile phone only.

• SI Staff
Yes, it was full-screen previously. I have tried the stretch function, but gave a really poor image compared to what I had before the update - it is very grainy and reminds me of my old Commodore 64 :-). Using the stretch function, was as if I was trying to use a game intended to be seen on a mobile phone only.

Sounds to me like the tablet's reported an incorrect resolution to the game and it's downloaded the wrong set of skin data as a result. Can you clear out the contents of the 'fmh2013_data' folder EXCEPT for the save_games folder and let me know if redownloading the data solvres this for you?

Edit: aah - see you've got your own thread in the bugs forum where Aaron is helping you already - let's keep things there :)

• SI Staff
Hey, did you guys nerf the "shadow" players' CA (or both CA/PA)?

I just loaded up a few saves I had and these players seem to be of CONSIDERABLY lower quality than they were.

Just wondering.

There were some bugfixes put in for virtual players but none of the fixes are likely to have a general nerfing effect - imagine you were just unusually luck before!

• SI Staff
When will we be able to use the post January transfer window squads? I'm a Newcastle fan and the game will be a lot easier with the new additions.

Cheers

The data update is currently planned for the next full update - bear in mind there are some transfer windows that are still open and when complete the data still has to be fully researched and tested before we can release it.

• SI Staff
Apad V

Cheers

Ok thanks - There's something I'll need to check regarding this device, could you please download the free FMH Tech Support app from the Play Store and send the results? Please include your forum name at the top of the email so I can see which one is yours.

Apologies for the delay on this, may need to change some settings in the Play Store back end.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived