Known as a selling/feeder club?

C4R1S08

I have been a fan of the FM series since it's launch, however the last two years i have become a little bored with it, it just does not feel the same as FM2010-2011 which were by far in my opinion the best of any football simulator, however, i have finally decided to give this game a good go and have decided that i want to be a club that uncovers players that no other club wants/knows and sells them for profit, im thinking clubs like Valencia, who are not very rich but have produced players like Villa, Silva, Mata etc, i had a game like this a few years back ,probably 2008/9 series and it was good seeing players that i bought for 1-2 mill sell for 15-30 mill a few seasons later. My question to you is, can you name any clubs that usually follow this trend & with examples such as mine below.

Club - Valencia

Players - Mata, Villa, Silva

Club - Ajax

Players - Loads e.g Suarez

Thanks

Staying in France, Rennes and Caen might fit into this category through their youth system.

Lille (being a little bit biased) might also qualify given some of the players they've had and moved on: Hazard, Cabaye, Debuchy, Sow, Gervinho, Rami and going further back Mirallas, Lichensteiner, Bastos, Dante among others.

They also appear to be on a new round of refreshing the squad with bright new talent: Digne, Mendes, Gueye, Sidibe, Klonaridis, plus Meite and Thauvin next season.

Archived