Most goals in a game by a single player?

In a network save on FM12 my brother was playing as Norwich and Artem Kravets scored 9 for him in one game, and he also got every one of the top3 in goal of the month for the goals scored in that game. Should have seen the wonder goals, it was incredible, if i wasn't the host of the game i would have accused him of running FMRTE!

Weirdly, i think Kravets only scored about 13 in the entire campaign as well :confused:

I'll fire up FM12 later and see if i can find a screenshot.

had a fair few 5's in FM12

speaking of FM12, this guy was superb in my promotion campaign the season before, in a team with Wilfried, Welbeck, Sanogo, Fierro as striker choices he was only 3 stars by the time this game came up, I decided to give him a game anyway as his goal ratio is good too good too leave to rot. he repaid me.

99D26440A0A192A74E277BE19E3FD10D478C75BD

They put it in the Challenges forum now, for some reason.

It was because I was running it and I was a moderator in that forum (neither of which are the case now).

Not sure how the current mods would feel about it moving back but I'm not involved in any of that any more.

A little off topic Ian2oo9 but how did you manage to buy some of those players for LFC. Some of them have massive transfer fees. Looks like a good side

This is on FM12, some bargains mixed with some big fees. Been getting about £30-40m each summer for 3 seasons, mixed with some sales. It's the area of the game I enjoy most. Astori was the most expensive at £28m. Javi Garcia was £2m as he was transfer listed. Oscar was another one transfer listed and cost £10m. Muniain again transfer listed by request, was about £22m. Damiao was £25m. Munoz has taken a slide and isn't living up to his usual FM potential so only cost £5m. Di Maria was £10m transfer listed as he'd been absolutely awful for Madrid. Llorente was free as his contract had expired.

On paper it's a great team, can't buy a win away from home though. :(

i was posting a new update for the records thread. FM13 record currently posted stands at 6. - but i see AcidBurn hasn't posted his

I never really look at the records thread, there is a records thread in the careers forum but it's only for people that have posted a career so I usually post mine in there.

WTF 5 red cards???? no doubt you won that easily

I don't what happened with the other team... At the end of the game, Maia was playing with... wait for it... 5 players, because one of them left the pitch for a few minutes due to injury... I was suprised that the game didn't stop when they were less then 7 players.

Really, when they were playing with 6 players, they were just passing the ball in their area

Archived