Would you sell this player (player naming inside) for 10.5m?

Got an offer from stoke for Jordon Ibe for 10.5m

2013-01-18_00002_zpsdb15316d.jpg

i have a backup similar to him but being a team involved in europe and liking to keep british/irish players as long as possible and as long as they are good enough, so what should i do?

by the way im training him heavy in balance

I would sell.

He's 22 so I'd want to see better at Liverpool than those attributes at that age, because at 22 he's no longer a hot prospect or back up (or not the way I play anyway). For the £10.5M even assuming you only get 50% of that fee added to your transfer budget you fairly easily at Liverpool find somebody much better, especially using the fee + 48 month instalments transfer way.

I would have taken £5 million for him.

Massive kudos for the spoiler tag too.

Edit - just realised the European squad argument you make, but get him punted anyhow. Will surely be able to pick up a similarly talented English newgen for the same price, then have them for longer

I'd take for 5m as well. At higher premier league level I want to see 15-20 in as many key attributes as possible. He's not going to be that and his det/team/workrate aren't enough to cover where he's close. So he's just baggage. For double £5M show me the way to the 'Accept...no longer needed by the club' buttons. :D

Bit precious (and apart from) on the whine about spoiler tag, but I'd go with Herbert's take as well.

Archived