[FM13] You Don't Win Anything With Kids...Honest!

DazRTaylor

What a bold move m8! Being succesfull and yet you've the guts to quite!

Exciting to see your next move m8

Goodluck:thup:

Thanks mate! :)

you consider hereford a rival?

Not anymore - far too many league places between us now. :D

But the rivally goes back a long way - our two clubs just don't like each other. :D

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEST HAM UNITED

21242a.jpg

Boleyn-Ground.jpg

Club - West Ham United.

Nation - England.

League - nPower Championship.

Stadium - The Boleyn Ground, London.

Capacity - 35,016 (all seater).

Corporate Facilities - Top.

Training Facilities - Good.

Youth Facilities - Top.

Youth Training Category - 1.

Junior Coaching - Good.

Youth Recruitment - Established.

Media Prediction - 11th.

My expectation - 14th. This would be a good recovery for this season.

Transfer Budget - £1,400. It is safe to say, this won't get me very far.

Wage Budget - £372,598 per week.

Current Wage Bill - £324,147 per week.

League Table

I have some work to do here! The club must have come out of administration at some point this season as we have had ten points deducted.

npowerfootballleaguechaa.png

Squad

Some quality players here. There is definitely a nucleus for a promotion push next season.

westhamunitedsquadplaye.png

First impressions of the club:

• Far too many players.
  • I have an injury crisis as I have a total of 13 players injured.
  • My squad is a LOT better than most in this division, Wolves & Newcastle apart.
  • My right back is this little beauty, a player I have just offered a new five year contract to:

rossmorganoverviewprofi.png

JANUARY 2016

21242a.jpg

Results

My only game in chrage was at home to Swindon Town, a game we won comfortably.

westhamunitedfixturessc.png

League Table

Due to our league win over Swindon Town, we have risen two places to 18th in the league table.

npowerfootballleaguecha.png

Players In

No one joined the club this month.

Players Out

westhamtransfershistory.png

Hakeem Plummer was loaned out by my predecessor. The other three I released after mutually agreeing to terminate their contracts.

Well done winning the league with Wrexham :thup:

Good luck with West Ham.

Bloody hell Newcastle :(, the Mackems :D, the Smoggies :D and the Monkey Hangers :( all in the Championship.

Thanks mate. :)

Newcastle should go up - their squad is unbelieveably strong for the Championship. They are also rich. :D

The Smoggies are, well, the Smoggies. They tread water year after year in the Championship. :)

The Monkey Hangers have a tycoon I think. They are listed as rich and they also have top facilities now.

Newcastle should go up - their squad is unbelieveably strong for the Championship. They are also rich. :D

The Smoggies are, well, the Smoggies. They tread water year after year in the Championship. :)

The Monkey Hangers have a tycoon I think. They are listed as rich and they also have top facilities now.

How many good players have Newcastle held on to since relegation and who is the manager ?

If the Hartlepool manager gets sacked that will be a good team to climb the leagues with.

How many good players have Newcastle held on to since relegation and who is the manager ?

If the Hartlepool manager gets sacked that will be a good team to climb the leagues with.

I would suggest Hartlepool are underperforming as their squad is a lot better than where they are. They have spent £11.75m on players this season according to their transfer page.

This is Newcastle's second successive season in the Championship. Here is the current Newcastle squad:

newcastleunitedsquadpla.png

That's a really good squad and they should be running away with the Championship. Players like Krul, Boyata, Streete, Chalobah, N'Diaye, Philllips, Denilson, Shelvey, Redmond, Vuckic, Cisse, Guidetti etc should just be far too good for the level there at.

Why do Newcastle always under perform on FM with a AI manager :mad:

That's a really good squad and they should be running away with the Championship. Players like Krul, Boyata, Streete, Chalobah, N'Diaye, Philllips, Denilson, Shelvey, Redmond, Vuckic, Cisse, Guidetti etc should just be far too good for the level there at.

Why do Newcastle always under perform on FM with a AI manager :mad:

Like Yeovil, they normally get releagated quite early on. :(

Call me a pedant but that is a photo of Villa Park!
Glad it's not just me that noticed that! (But I'll oblige, you're a pedant! ;o)

I have no idea what the two of you are on about...

*whistles as I quickly change the picture*

FEBRUARY 2016

21242a.jpg

Results

A good month in the F. A. Cup, winning our fourth round replay and also our fifth round tie, as we progress to the quarter finals. In the league, two wins and a draw represented a cracking month overall.

League Table

Due to our good results, we have risen to 17th position and opened up a five point cushion between ourselves and the relegation places.

npowerfootballleaguechaw.png

Players In

The 1 February was Transfer Deadline Day and I managed to sign the following four players just in time.

Bojan Tosic - An Under 21 international for Serbia, this 20 year old arrives from Swedish club Helsingborg for a fee of £1.4m.

Marcin Wilczynski - 17 year old Polish Under 21 international central defender signed from Ruch Chorzow for a transfer fee of £1.3m. An exciting prospoect.

Hamdan Al-Kamali - An Emirati international with 62 caps, this central defender is still aged only 26. Signed on a free transfer after being released by homeland club Al-Wahda (UAE) at the end of December.

Eric Bekoe - 29 year old Ghanaian international striker signed on a free transfer after being released by Egyptian side Petrojet at the end of November.

Players Out

I shifted twelve reserve and fringe players on transfer deadline day, the majority on free transfers to other clubs. Sotuh African Matty Pattison was sold to Crystal Palace for £1m and two plays were loaned out for the rest of the season.

Good luck at West ham m8, good choice!

11 games to go, with mid-table so tightly packed, you might meet up to your boards expectations

:thup:

Good move to West Ham,let's hope you can move them up the table till the end of season then sort things out next season!

Thanks guys! :)

YOUTH CANDIDATES DAY 2016

21242a.jpg

Two players have a chance of making it. Orlando Guevara is especially impressive and I may well blood him at the end of the season, assuming our Championship survival has been secured. Notice how their star ratings have changed when they sign a deal. I do wish SI would sort this bug out.

westhamunitedyouthcandi.png

orlandoguevarayp16aover.png

lionelcanningyp16boverv.png

MARCH 2016

21242a.jpg

Results

We may have lost our first match in my reign, losing away to Bournemouth, but we did have a good month overall. We made progress in the F. A. Cup and are now in the semi final, where we face giants & parent club Manchester City at Wembley Stadium. In the league, we recorded three wins and a draw, including a 7-1 hammering of Bristol City to make sure our morale stayed high.

League Table

I think it is safe to say we have secured our Championship status as we now lie in 15th position and have a fourteen point cushion over the relegation places.

npowerfootballleaguechat.png

Players In

Players Out

Just the one departure as I allowed youngster Zac Eagles to join Blue Square North side Worcester City on a free transfer.

APRIL 2016

21242a.jpg

Results

A narrow loss to Manchester City at Wembley in the semi final ended our interest in the F. A. Cup. In the league, we completed our league programme with two wins, two draws and a loss.

League Table

I am satisfied with our final position, as we finished in 16th position, with a sizeable gap of 17 points to the relegation places.

npowerfootballleaguechax.png

Players In

Players Out

No one left the club this month.

Just caught up on the last few days worth of progress. Great to see you got a move to West Ham and it looks like you've got a great squad with a great youth player coming through already, can see you staying at West Ham for a while providing finances dont go haywire.

Just caught up on the last few days worth of progress. Great to see you got a move to West Ham and it looks like you've got a great squad with a great youth player coming through already, can see you staying at West Ham for a while providing finances dont go haywire.

I would like to stay here for a few years. As you say, the only way I will leave early, is if the finances don't improve.

Good to see you've made an impact already.

What nationality is Guevara? He's going to be amazing!

He is unbelieveable isn't he? :D I gave him his first team debut in the last game of the season, which was a 'dead' game.

He holds dual nationality - Costa Rican & English.

END OF SEASON 2015-16 REVIEW

21242a.jpg

COMPETITIONS

League

We were 20th on my arrival and this improved to 16th by the end of the season. A solid, if unspectacular, start to life in East London.

npowerfootballleaguechad.png

Cup Competitions

F. A. Cup - We made it all the way to the semi final before playing heroically in only losing 2-1 to Premier League champions Manchester City.

Capital One Cup - Lost away to Premier League Fulham, 2-0, in the third round.

PLAYERS

Player of the Season

A product of the club's youth academy, Jack Collison, a 27 year old Wales international, is the first name on the teamsheet as he dictates play from central midfield. Depsite the club struggling most of the season, Jack had a storming season, scoring 7 goals in 39 appearances.

Special Mention

Still aged only 22 and already a full United States international, left back Danny Potts had a decent season at left back and was by far the best defender in the squad. Also a product of the youth acadamy.

CAREER HISTORY

[u][b]Season     Team                      League                      Final Position          Notes & Highlights[/b][/u]
2012-13    Gainsborough Trinity      Blue Square North                 1st (P)           Appointed 21 October 2012.  17th on arrival.
2013-14    Gainsborough Trinity      Blue Square Premier              18th*              Resigned 14 August 2013.
2013-14    Wrexham                   Blue Square Premier               2nd (P)           Appointed 5 December 2013.  14th on arrival.  Promoted via the playoffs.
2014-15    Wrexham                   nPower League Two                 1st (P)           League Two winners.  Promoted to League One.
2015-16    Wrexham                   nPower League One                16th*              Resigned 11 August 2015.
2015-16    West Ham United           nPower Championship              16th               Appointed 28 January 2016.  20th on arrival.  Semi finalists of the F. A. Cup.

FORMER CLUB WATCH

Gainsborough Trinity

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            F. A. Cup                  Carling Cup           Johnstone's Paint Trophy/F. A. Trophy[/b][/u]
2012-13             N/a               N/a               1st Blue Square South           4th qualifying round           N/a               Semi final
2013-14             N/a               N/a              20th Blue Square Premier         1st round                      N/a               1st round
2014-15             N/a               N/a               3rd Blue Square Premier         1st round                      N/a               2nd round
2015-16             N/a               N/a               4th Blue Square Premier         2nd round                      N/a               2nd round

Wrexham

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            F. A. Cup                  Carling Cup           Johnstone's Paint Trophy/F. A. Trophy[/b][/u]
2013-14             N/a               N/a              2nd Blue Square Premier (P)      1st round                      N/a               1st round
2014-15             N/a               N/a              1st nPower League Two (P)        3rd round                  1st round             Semi final
2015-16             N/a               N/a              3rd nPower League One            3rd round                  2nd round             1st round

Archived