Playing in Brazil, made ​​a new "database" called: Reality maximum

Leon_fogo

Who here likes to play in Brazil?

I did on fm 2012 and now in 2013 a well-designed database, made ​​a utility (no update is not updated because no team)

I moved the following things:

- Factor and economic development of countries keys

- Budget range of transfers and wages of serie a teams of Brazil (did a ranking of the teams with more money with fewer pros)

- Reputation of the world's top leagues

- Reputation of the top teams from all continents according to historical continental titles

- Change wonderful parents in Brazil (continental preferences transfers arranged according to reality, giving the game greater emphasis on player signings)

PS: All done on top of reality, without clubismo, saw the site of the historic competitions, the teams ...

So this utility makes the market more realistic, with better contracts, which in my view was a big failure fm with Brazil. It is really cool!

More signings among teams in the series, players who are in Europe (they are Brazilians) will negotiate with Brazilian teams, as well as some Europeans too. The game I'm most real and din

If anyone is interested I can put here to download!

PS: forgive me if this topic is not in the right place, I do not know where it would create!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived