Best Country To Manage ?

ibuzzi

Mexico? Why Mexico?

Spain would be great, with all the great players they have, same with Argentina or Brazil.

England would be good aswell.

But i'd say Spain are probably the best.

Mexico have some of the best young players in the game. Ochoa develops into one of the best goalies if not the best in the game. Then there is Vela, Guardado, dos Santos and several more who develop into some of the best on the game and move to Arsenal, Real Madrid, Man United etc.

I'm still not sold on mexico lol.

And, Ochoa does not develop into the best goalkeeper in the game, not even close imo

managed mexico...wasn't great to be honest

I can only go on my games and I bought Ochoa for Man United in hope rather than expectation due to his stats and he achieved well over 7 ratings (out of memory think it was around 7.4/7.5) every season. I also signed him for Real Madrid in another game. I have managed Mexico in the game as well and am a match for the top teams. I beat Brazil away in the Confederations Cup in 2014 and that was the only match that they did not stroll to success in the tournament. The only reason we failed in that group is on goal difference after a 2-1 loss to France. We have won all our world cup qualifiers, although that would not be hard, but I have not played that game in ages. I was enjoying managing Mexico but just got fed up the game in general. I might go back to it before Fm09 comes out. Mexico was only a suggestion, though.

France or Spain, no competition really, France tends to get the best regens and has a very good squad with hundreds of world class options in most positions and Spain has some of the best players on the game in their squad atm and will be a walk in the park to win most trophys.

I managed Mexico in 2014 world cup and got the semi's losing to Argentina. I've just qualified for 2018 world cup with them and the team is looking very strong. Granted that majority of the players are now computer generated, but they are a good nation to manage.

Ninis won the 2007 u21 european championship mvp and has been linked to Arsenal, Man U, Real Madrid, and Milan

Christodopolous had a trial with Liverpool in 07, but PAOK didnt let him go

Mitroglou had 6 goals in 7 apperances with u21 team

Avram is considered one of Greece's best Central Defenders only as a 23 yr old. Started professionally at age 17 for Aris

Ninis won the 2007 u21 european championship mvp and has been linked to Arsenal, Man U, Real Madrid, and Milan

Avram is considered one of Greece's best Central Defenders only as a 23 yr old. Started professionally at age 17 for Aris

Ninis definitely has huge potential in the game.

Belgium

IRL our trainer sucks. He plays a 4-5-1 where he just keeps playing central midfielders on the wings, 2 DM's and 1 MC. He puts Dembele up front who definately isn't a player who should play there cause he keeps getting isolated and opts for the 2nd best defense he can select.

Great players with potential in the likes of Kompany, Vanden Borre, Vermaelen, Geraerts, Fellaini, Haroun, Mirallas, De Sutter, De Smet, ... but paired with the worst manager in the world (read: René Vandereycken) they will never ever reach a decent potential. Where we used to be in the top 30 of the world we are now 57th together with teams like Mali...

Being the man who gets the potential out of them gives a great feeling. I know how fun it is, its time for you to find out!

Just ended as best second placed team in the World Cup Qualifiers, just losing once to Holland in an undeserved 1-0 wipeout. Beating Serbia 2-0 at their ground and keeping Austria at base to knock them out of the race. Just 1 point short of the 1st place.

Judging from your name I think you might be a bit biased ;) Haha, but you convinced me to give them a shot. I've never managed a national team so here goes nothing.

Archived