NEW Features, Changes and cool things you have noticed.......

You were Rangers though weren't you? ;)

Yip beat Hibs 6 - 0, and now have beaten Hearts 4 - 1, both times I was massive underdogs. Both times says a shock win but no extra funds .....we are just a poor wee 3rd div team remember :-)

• SI Staff
Yip beat Hibs 6 - 0, and now have beaten Hearts 4 - 1, both times I was massive underdogs. Both times says a shock win but no extra funds .....we are just a poor wee 3rd div team remember :-)

LOL - Rangers are somewhat a special case and I'd consider it a 'bug' if they were considered a small club tbh ...

LOL - Rangers are somewhat a special case and I'd consider it a 'bug' if they were considered a small club tbh ...

Totally agree, but League position and all that :-) , was worth a try, we are skint after all, £75K tansfer funds !!

Might be a bug then................season 1 , Div 3 won by 40 points, season 2, expected to avoid relegation ? Then played Dunfermline in challenge Cup 1/4 final, won, came up as "heroic" victory and I was awarded £35K additional transfer funds lol.

I also seem to have lost some achievements I unlocked yesterday, but that is cool just using this as a run through save.

Um, same thing happened again when I beat Airdrie in next round, £30K.

and again as I won the trophy, £70K this time......................

Might be a bug then................season 1 , Div 3 won by 40 points, season 2, expected to avoid relegation ? Then played Dunfermline in challenge Cup 1/4 final, won, came up as "heroic" victory and I was awarded £35K additional transfer funds lol.

I also seem to have lost some achievements I unlocked yesterday, but that is cool just using this as a run through save.

Um, same thing happened again when I beat Airdrie in next round, £30K.

and again as I won the trophy, £70K this time......................

Yes, it's something we're looking into. As far as I know, it's only affecting the Scottish Third Division.

Injury and stamina system :D. In FMH12, i used only 22-23 players just because the main are so strong that i hardly have to worry about their stamina or their injury, which is kinda boring because I like to buy young kids and raise them into superstars (like what Wenger did :D). But now with the injury and stamina problem i finally can make use of them :D.

Yes, it's something we're looking into. As far as I know, it's only affecting the Scottish Third Division.

Sorry, already posted this in the bugs forum, but I also have had the same issues DWCallaghan mentions above - losing unlocked achievements and not getting extra funds for a "cupset".

Playing as Leeds United in Championship. Beat WBA in League Cup. Acclaimed as a "giant killing" but no funds.

Neither issues are biggies though.

Sorry, I meant that the giant killings rewards are only not triggering in the SD3.

Whether of course Rangers are entitled to them is another question...[/quote

Ah ok, well I dont think we are but Marc V said we wouldn't get them, so just pointing it out. :-)

Sorry, I meant that the giant killings rewards are only not triggering in the SD3.

Whether of course Rangers are entitled to them is another question...

Ah ok, well I dont think we are but Marc V said we wouldn't get them, so just pointing it out. :-)

Basically, we're still tweaking!

It's amazing how some people get excited because the players swarm the linesman and not the referee on an offside, instead of expecting actual gameplay improvements.

I don't wanna be harsh, really, but I feel like I'm playing the exact same game I played last year, with the only meaningful change being the comparison option (and that's really only a convenience that saves you from memorizing a few numbers).

This is, imho, almost as bad as what EA did to FIFA 13 for Wii and Vita (literally re-skinned FIFA 12, updated the rosters and charged full retail for it).

I couldn't care less about the 10 bucks, but you can't put a price on such big disappointment.

It's amazing how some people get excited because the players swarm the linesman and not the referee on an offside, instead of expecting actual gameplay improvements.

I don't wanna be harsh, really, but I feel like I'm playing the exact same game I played last year, with the only meaningful change being the comparison option (and that's really only a convenience that saves you from memorizing a few numbers.

This. Only game play feature added is captain and to contract grey players. Could have done with more.

Archived