Is it conflicting to have 3 different positonal tactics loaded?

So I have just got Bristol City promoted to the Premier League (Season 3) and right at the start of pre-season I decided to create 3 different tactics. The first tactic is a solid 4231, 2dms, aml/r/c and a lone poacher. This tactic is to be used away in most matches and then at home when playing against top sides. The second tactic is basically the same except this time I have brought the AMC back to the MC and pushed one of the DMs up to the MC position. This is to be used at home or when I want to dominate the middle of the park.

Lastly, the third tactic, is SI's 41221 Assymetric tactic. This I had the vision of using when home and I want to dominate possession and play the Arsenal way. Now what I am wondering, is this counter-productive? Should I not just have 1 tactic but with 3 different variants of it, or is it fine to have diversity and have three different tactics altogether?

So it's perfectly fine to have 3 different styles and this will not hamper the players learning the tactics? I know we can just load up 1 tactic and then use the shouts to manipulate whether we attack, defend etc, but if we have 3 different style of tactics loaded, then this can only be a positive thing, no?

I would imagine it's the fluidity for each of the tactics that rule this. Or are there hidden stats to this as well?

I'm basically setup to play fluid for all of them. This might be very naive of me, but what would be the difference if let's say I play counter attacking with a 4231 deep formation and have fluid as opposed to balanced? What changes would I expect to see by dropping to balanced? I still want my DMs to support and I want my full backs to help out.

Archived