Can you rewind your game?

Hi All,

My "friend" decided he would have a go on my saved game without me knowing and has sold players that I didnt want selling and also cheating to buy players from other clubs by adding himself as a new manager. I am NOT impressed as he has now saved my game!!!! :mad:

Is there anyway of backdating the game to an earlier point?

Thanks

Dan

:(

Perhaps password protecting your savegames might be a good idea in future, just in case. It'll only be used when you load a game. Rolling autosave set fior weekly will also help prevent that and SI have got a 10 save option for that, so 2 and a half months worth of saves.

If you use windows 7 there might be a way. Go to the folder where you save the game but don't go into it. Right click on the folder and choose 'restore previous versions' and you might get lucky and get a save from earlier in the day/week :)

Thanks guys, I'll try the windows 7 option and also smack my friend. I don't see the point in cheating? I'm Man Utd and he added a manager as Chelsea to get me Hazard (who I didn't want) and also sold Ashley Young and Danny Welbeck. :mad:

Archived