Where are recorded highlights saved?

As per the title. I've recorded quite a few goal replays, but I can't for the life of me figure out where they are stored, or how I can watch them.

Any ideas?

Oh, and it's not the folder Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\uploads, I can only find replays uploaded to youtube in that folder. I can't find saved replays which haven't been uploaded to the internet anywhere :(

Anyway, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Ok so apparently you can't watch them, unless you upload them. I had the epiphany of looking at the game manual, which I haven't done since CM3 :) and here's what is says:

Videos can be as simple as a single uploaded goal or as creative as a match highlights package. When playing a match, you can record a segment of play by clicking on the red 'record' button (and then again to finish recording). At full time or post-match you can collate a series of clips into one package and then upload the content to YouTube.

Simply select the one(s) you wish to upload, and click the button to send them to YouTube, where they will be processed, allowing you to watch and share them with as many people as you want.

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Yoeri said:

Does somebody know this already. It's killing me. I don't know where to look.

Depends on Mac or PC. For PC it's "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\matches". Switch <username> with your account on the PC. For Mac, I dunno.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Depends on Mac or PC. For PC it's "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\matches". Switch <username> with your account on the PC. For Mac, I dunno.

That map is empty...

3 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

Now I can't upload the highlights due permission from YT by Sports Interactive or something like that...

Sounds strange? I'll try to upload something myself, hang on.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bigbear said:

Hi everybody, 

I'm in 2035 in my game and I too would like to rewatch some classic games I've saved along the way. 

SI how do we do this? 

Thanks everybody 

Main menu, There is a choice "View Match".

• 2 years later...

I found a way.

So I play FM19 and after the match, you can go to your schedule and click the match you want. Then view match.

When the match screen shows, select 'review and share highlight video'.

You choose the clip you want and change the upload option to export