Football Manager Handheld 2013 for PSP Out Now!

• SI Staff

PSP owners can once again take charge of their favourite club both home and away, as Football Manager Handheld 2013 is available for the Sony handheld games console from today.

Football Manager Handheld 2013 for PSP allows managers to take control of clubs in 34 leagues from 11 nations across the world. The database includes updated squads and competition rules for the 2012/13 season.

Football Manager Handheld 2013 for PSP is available now from all good games retailers; a downloadable version for PSP and PS Vita is also now available through the PlayStation Network.

Please keep general feedback in this thread.

If you require any help or are having any issues with the game, an FAQ can be found here:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/333833-Football-Manager-Handheld-2013-PSP-Support-and-FAQ

• 2 weeks later...

I am a PS Vita owner so will be looking at the psp version - shame there isn't a Vita version but I have read that maybe there will be next year. I have been a member for many years but unfortunately cannot remember my log in details (it has been a while !!)

I have a couple of q's if thats ok -

Does the PSP version have player photos also?

Other than touch screen, is it the same as the ios version?

Thanks

I am a PS Vita owner so will be looking at the psp version - shame there isn't a Vita version but I have read that maybe there will be next year. I have been a member for many years but unfortunately cannot remember my log in details (it has been a while !!)

I have a couple of q's if thats ok -

Does the PSP version have player photos also?

Other than touch screen, is it the same as the ios version?

Thanks

At the risk of getting penalised by official SI staff, no PSP doesn't have player pics. It's not 100% identical with iOS version.

Archived