matt 2403

hi just been promoted and my defenders are

artur sorin

gioda

nasuti

nordviet loan

christea

matt hill

i need a strong CB to switch around with gioda and nasuti and that will hopefully be better

i have confirmation to buy jay de merit but is he worth it for 2.9M

and i have about up to 4M to spend on the defender with a overall trnasfer budget of 7.5M left.

ipswich 8.0.2 and second season.

thanks

yes premiership and i ave tried not getting much luck at the moment :| also in need of a good DM but yet i cant seem to find one better than nengomashe and james fowler that will join me for up to 1-2.5 M i signed stelvio as a player to train up.

thanks

CB - try to sign Boulahrouz if possible. If he doesnt want to sign, loan him. Else, sign Arturo Vidal who will probably cost a little over the 4M you want to spend. Problem will be getting a WP for him. But maybe if you offer him a key player role you'll get lucky. Else, try Jonny Magallon from Chivas.

DM - if Flamini is still at Arsenal, you can get him on loan. Again, good player. You can also try to buy Edinho from Internacional. He's a good DM and usually very cheap. You can sign Patricio Araujo from Chivas who is decent from the start and becomes a quality player. Quality at both DM and CB. Will probably cost you around 2-3M.

Archived