Help activating more obscure countries/leagues

I've never really delved into the depths or more obscure leagues on any FM, for example Faroe Islands and Andorra? As well as potential unheard of countries.

If someone could guide me on how to activate more obscure countries and leagues that would be grand.

Cheers for that video, helps alot. I assume you do this alot? Do you ever search the web for actual information (start and end date/rules) for obscure leagues or just make them up?

Cheers for that video, helps alot. I assume you do this alot? Do you ever search the web for actual information (start and end date/rules) for obscure leagues or just make them up?

I use wikipedia when I'm searching for league start and end dates, but often only the month is provided. This is especially true when talking about really obscure nations. Quite often I'll just use the discipline rules and prize money of a similiar league that's already in the game if I can.

And yeah, I spent more time editing than actually playing FM last year so you could say that I do this a lot :p

Archived