Do you want to play with an edited Database in FMC then read in here

If you want to play a game on FMC using a modified database all you have to do is load up a full FM game, choose your data which you have modified. Click forward to the part where you choose which nations to start the game in. At this point "Quit to start" screen, Do not use the back arrows.

At start screen Load up FMC, Choose nations, Choose team.. And enjoy your edited Database! :thup::D

One problem with that is it's not supported by SI.

So if your game messes up SI are under no obligation to fix it.

What you mean by break?

Surely if anything goes wrong then it would be a simple case of uninstall, delete all entries from registry and install again. Its not like it could break the data that is stored on my disc

BTW If mods dont want this to stay then feel free to remove the post, Only posted it after accidentally come across it after I edited Raheem Sterling so that he was able to play AM rlc and also forward if need be. He has the ability to play Centre and Forward although he hasnt played there regularly yet.

This isn't supported by SI so thay have every right to refuse to help if using an edited database with FMC causes problems with your game like crashing or anything else unexpected.

So if in a few weeks you have an issue with your game and you post a bug report, SI could easily claim that by using an edited database that they don't have to do anything to fix the problem.

This isn't supported by SI so thay have every right to refuse to help if using an edited database with FMC causes problems with your game like crashing or anything else unexpected.

So if in a few weeks you have an issue with your game and you post a bug report, SI could easily claim that by using an edited database that they don't have to do anything to fix the problem.

I see what you mean.. I havent played a game with it yet, but did notice that you could. Just a slight oversight on SI part then if it can happen.

Would a mod be as kind as to close and delete this thread then.

Thanks for the advice :)

Archived