Alexandr Kerzhakov

merridius

has anyone had much success with him? its april 2013 in my save now and he has been fantastic for sunderland, 27(3) appearances in the league, 21 goals and 13 assists. overall he has 32 goals and 14 assists in 41(4) appearances for them. he looks like a real bargain signing.

sunderland are 2nd in the league behind my arsenal team btw. and i am going to play them soon in the CL semi's. (roy keane is still manager is anyone is wondering)

i once managed sevilla in a network game and he did a good job. very good actually taking into account that in my tactic i used a big target man type striker and he is more of a fast striker(kanoute who i had planned to make my main striker missed 8 month of that season injured and kerzhakov and dani alves had to fill in because i couldnt finance a big signing at that time). scored 20 odd goals in 30 odd apps.

i once managed sevilla in a network game and he did a good job. very good actually taking into account that in my tactic i used a big target man type striker and he is more of a fast striker(kanoute who i had planned to make my main striker missed 8 month of that season injured and kerzhakov and dani alves had to fill in because i couldnt finance a big signing at that time). scored 20 odd goals in 30 odd apps.

He plays much better as a target man than he does as a "fast striker".

He plays much better as a target man than he does as a "fast striker".

really? maybe i am mixing him up with someone then as iirc his stats didnt really scream target man at me.

Archived