Mr Hough FM13 First Patch Tactics.

Here is my first proper tactic for FM13, It’s a 5-2-3-1-1 formation with 3 solid CB’s and 2 very attacking wingers.

The CM’s are a good balance between defence and attack but it’s very important to have good all round players here or you can have 2 very good ball winner types and a more attacking player.

The AMC and ST are very good at linking play between each other, With the ST beating the offside trap regularly to score or set up chances for your team.

You will tend to have a few Long Range efforts, This is normal so don’t worry about it too much, You need to have Players with the Right Attributes otherwise the tactic will not work as good at all.

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.

Wingbacks. Pace Dribbling Crossing Marking Tackling Positioning Anticipation.

Central Midfielders. Marking Passing Positioning Team Work Work Rate Anticipation Pace

AMC. Passing Dribbling First Touch Creativity Decisions Technique Flair Off The Ball Work Rate Pace

ST. Dribbling Finishing Heading Anticipation Composure Flair Off The Ball Pace.

Remember these are just Guidelines.

cragswfc Has been very Kind Enough to put these in Filters for you to download.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei9wvw

Newcastleafter17games15PointsClearUnbeaten.jpg

Evertonafter21games.jpg

Tottenhamafter10games.jpg

I don’t have any information on Team talks Training Match Prep or anything like that as haven’t been looking into it.

Good Luck With the tactic.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/86946366/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?u2jbku86wh73jzb

Here is the TC Version, Basically the same tactic as the Classic but in the TC Mould for the Players who use FMC and who like to use TC tactics instead of Classic ones.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/28e69a

Thanks King Eric For uploading this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will give this a go with my new Wolves save, reckon it'd work with them Hough?

Btw, also love how you've named it after Ryback's catchphrase ;)

Look at the Player Attributes there really important, It's very important to get the right type of players in

How did you manage to get those 3? Chelsea only starts with 50 million euro for transfers ?

Budget at beginning for winner of league was i believe 63 million. Bains was 23 or so, Cavani around 70 and De Rossi around 60, 10-15 million up front rest 48 months.

First games played with United usin this tactic: 3-0 Win at home over Fulham, 20 shots on target 68% possession. Second game away at Everton, 1-0 Win and 63% possession. Great start.

It will be exciting to see how it does with a worse team than United.

Giving it a go with Derby, will keep you updated. First match 2-2 away v Brighton.

Here is my first proper tactic for FM13, It’s a 5-2-3-1-1 formation with 3 solid CB’s and 2 very attacking wingers.

The CM’s are a good balance between defence and attack but it’s very important to have good all round players here or you can have 2 very good ball winner types and a more attacking player.

The AMC and ST are very good at linking play between each other, With the ST beating the offside trap regularly to score or set up chances for your team.

You will tend to have a few Long Range efforts, This is normal so don’t worry about it too much, You need to have Players with the Right Attributes otherwise the tactic will not work as good at all.

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.

Wingbacks. Pace Dribbling Crossing Marking Tackling Positioning Anticipation.

Central Midfielders. Marking Passing Positioning Team Work Work Rate Anticipation Pace

AMC. Passing Dribbling First Touch Creativity Decisions Technique Flair Off The Ball Work Rate Pace

ST. Dribbling Finishing Heading Anticipation Composure Flair Off The Ball Pace.

Remember these are just Guidelines.

I don’t have any information on Team talks Training Match Prep or anything like that as haven’t been looking into it.

Good Luck With the tactic.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/86946366/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?u2jbku86wh73jzb

Any chance of seeing some results, what players you used etc?

Bolton - Chelsea 0-2 WIN

Sheff Wed - Chelsea 0-2 WIN

Chelsea - Sunderland 2-0 WIN

Chelsea - Man UTD 5-0 WIN

Like it so far ;)

Who r u using for MIdfield/Wingbacks? Azpli is getting really tired for me and ashley cole seems to not be up to par, Baines is doing ok though. Only striker i can get to score atm is Sturridge, Torres/Cavani are away on vacation.

Bolton - Chelsea 0-2 WIN

Sheff Wed - Chelsea 0-2 WIN

Chelsea - Sunderland 2-0 WIN

Chelsea - Man UTD 5-0 WIN

Like it so far ;)

how about you try it with Bolton, Sunderland or Sheff Wed, theres not many tactics that won't work with Chelsea or Man utd or real madrid and anyone who needs a tactic for them teams well enough said.

just my opinion

how about you try it with Bolton, Sunderland or Sheff Wed, theres not many tactics that won't work with Chelsea or Man utd or real madrid and anyone who needs a tactic for them teams well enough said.

just my opinion

I have tried it with Everton Newcastle Tottenham and Post Results etc All tests i went unbeaten till january when i stopped testing

I have tried it with Everton Newcastle Tottenham and Post Results etc All tests i went unbeaten till january when i stopped testing

I wasn't talking about you dave i know you have, you test with the team your suppose to, i just don't understand why people need a formation when there going to use the top 5 teams in europe lol

Yeah but the pressure is higher on Chelsea, a draw means nothing to Sheff but 3-5 draws even without losses could cost you the league with chelsea.

So far i have 3 Wins [1 in penalties] and 1 Draw against Valencia.

Hough the formation is nice, but it feels dry once you dominate the opposition the last through ball doesnt seem to happen. Works like a charm in counters though.

Ok a little longer description: The play so far is like this [if a team is attacking me a lot, they lose the ball i counter and i score] if on the other hand its a team like West Ham whom i dominate and keep in their third, i have to depend on long shots from the top of the area, because it seems the wing backs/midfield doesnt want to provide that final pass/cross to my striker, im assuming that this was intentional Dave? SHould i focus on midfielders with decent longshots?

Yeah but the pressure is higher on Chelsea, a draw means nothing to Sheff but 3-5 draws even without losses could cost you the league with chelsea.

So far i have 3 Wins [1 in penalties] and 1 Draw against Valencia.

Hough the formation is nice, but it feels dry once you dominate the opposition the last through ball doesnt seem to happen. Works like a charm in counters though.

Your bang on mate, It's hard though because if i move either the CD or the CM it unbalances the tactic so it's very hard to tweak things, I'll certainly try though

Archived