Right Now I Need Some Advice!!

im leicester in my 1st season in an updated 8.02 update with 500k so im in league1 i cant seem to find a Leicester thread so does any1 have any advice on who to buy??? help would be appreciated

im leicester in my 1st season in an updated 8.02 update with 500k so im in league1 i cant seem to find a Leicester thread so does any1 have any advice on who to buy??? help would be appreciated

where do u need to stenghten

Enrique Ortiz on a free is a great player, Arthur Sorin for 20k is another, loan in Nordtveidt(spelling maybe wrong)from Arsenal, Roy O'Donovan on loan was great for me in league one, Walter Garcia maybe, Ched Evans is brilliant from Man City him and Daryl Murphy got me 55 goals between them in the league. Kotenko is a good GK for 150k. Fresi on a free is good at DM or CB and Seth Johnson on a free is injured to start with but great in lower leagues when he gets over his starting injury.

Try these players as they are the ones who got my Crewe side promoted although being as you use an update some might not be available. Make use of the 3 month loans aswell Lansbury and Rhys Murphy once they are old enough are good for 3 months. Stephen Darby is good aswell.

Archived