I had the same experience with my Werder save before I got sacked. Home record 17th place (I think I drew once) and away record 11th place (all the wins I had were away).

Now I don't know if that means something is wrong but my guys seemed to be happier without their many fans.

Just finished my 1st season in FMC. I've no idea about the full version yet but for me clearly' date=' clubs perform much better away from home than they do in real life.

With my team I won 8 at home and 12 away!!!

A lot of other clubs are the same.

How about your game?[/quote']

Me too, I have lost 3 out of 10, all at home! It seems associated to the same issue I have had for 3 years of FM's, namely that as underdog playing counter/standard Away I over achieve, as favourite using standard at Home I meet par or slightly below, not as good as Away. If I switch from standard to attacking I fare no better but draws tend to turn into defeats, and as for Control - dont make me laugh!, every time I use control strategy against teams where I am at home and big favourite I get beaten, I am scared to use control now.

To be fair, I have found this issue less so (using FMC in FM13) than in F12 or Fm11 and I am just about able to accept that "its my tactics" to a degree but it still feels like an "issue" to me. Loving FM13 FMC even so.

Archived