Unlockable Suggestion: Make number of nations/leagues and db customizable

Would you appreciate the suggested new unlockables and buy them?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you appreciate the suggested new unlockables and buy them?

• Yes, more leagues and a customizable database would be amazing!
    • I would only be interested in paying for more freedom to choose the playable leagues
    • I only want more freedom to customize the db for my saves and pay for it
    • I won't pay for any unlockables as a principle or for these in particular

Hello everyone.

While I am not a huge fan of the unlockables (either it's stuff I don't want or need or something which I would want to have for free), I have come up with an idea for one or two unlockables for FMC which I would buy in the minute they are released.

I would like to stress that I'd be unhappy to see this thread derail in a general debate about the unlockables. We had that before and could still continue such debate in a separate thread. :)

Looking at people's reactions to the differences between FMC and FFFM, it seems to me that there are two main things which bug people about FMC:

1. The restriction to play three countries only with playing all their leagues as the only option and

2. The lack of any customizing options for the db.

From judgig the opinions of other people and also in my own view, it would be amazing if these two points would be addressed by SI asap.

Of course, I don't know if there are technical restrictions which apply to this. Also I would almost understand if SI were planning to have such improvements as features for FM14, being aware that new functionality has never been introduced via patches so far.

But I don't want to wait until FM14!!!

If it's possible I would love to have these issues addressed before and I would even be happy to pay for that.

Thus, here is my petition for creating relief to many FMC users by creating according unlockables :thup::)

Please feel free to sign it, to reject it and to vote in the poll above. Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived