The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Broken Fan Belt And A Flat Tyre.

B.W.G

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

download-1_zps33e2d02f.jpg

Chivas - Liga MX - February 2035

Fixtures

1449a3ec-1384-4ede-a566-bd5f720cb94b_zps7f636854.jpg

League Table

LigaMX_OverviewStages_zpsecf2a602.png

Manager's Thoughts

We continued our perfect start to the second half of the season right till the end of February when we somehow screwed up the match against Puebla.We made a brilliant start to the Champions League quarter final against Santos Laguna as two late goals put us in the driving position as we on 3-0 on the day to give us a massive advantage going into the 2nd leg.The league saw us pick up 4 victories all of which we didn't concede and then there was the defeat to Puebla in the last game of February which has left a sour taste in my mouth.All in all,we have done brilliantly and it's important to keep morale at an above average level so we can carry on and not let any setbacks affect us.

March only has four games which means two things for me,March is a quiet month and April is far too busy as it is supposedly the last month for the league stage as well as the Champions League.We have the second leg of our Champions League tie against Santos Laguna which is on the 14th March,we have a healthy 3-0 lead but I will be looking to finish them off as we look to progress.The league games we have are against Irapuato,Pachuca and Pumas which is actually three fairly tricky ties and I will be looking to get at least 5 points from those games as we look to cement a playoff spot.The only other thing which is relatively important in March is the youth candidate day,hopefully we can have one last brilliant one so I know that I will leave Chivas in a healthy position.

Chivas - Liga MX - March 2035

Fixtures

fcb2b2b8-2748-4e3c-8381-a182f7eaee0b_zps798ed2e0.jpg

League Table

LigaMX_OverviewStages_zpscbd9f94a.png

Mananger's Thoughts

march was already a quiet month to begin with as we originally only had four games to be played but we ended up losing one of those due to international call ups so instead we had three games which over a month is pretty poor considering how many fixtures we have in April!The main story of the month is that we finished Santos Laguna off in the Champions League as we won the 2nd leg 3-2 which gave us a 6-2 aggregate victory to send us through to the semi-final which should help the club bring in more money.The two league games saw a tough fought victory over Irapuato and a walk in the park which occurred against Pachuca which leaves us in a strong position of claiming a playoff spot.

April is an extremely busy month as we play ten games,depending on scheduling then this could possible increase.The most important games come in the Champions League as we face Liga MX rivals Cruz Azul in the semi final,the winners of this match up will then face the winners of Seattle/D.C United in the final.The league gives us eight games with quite a few tough ones which include teams such as Cruz Azul,America (Mex),Tigres and rivals Atlas.I know it's going to be a busy month so wracking up the points is a necessity but no matter what,I feel getting a playoff spot is the important part as I don't really care about the seeding as I know I can win it from any seeding!I will put more focus into the Champions League as this is where the money is at as the Winners go on to the Club World Cup.

Chivas - Liga MX - April 2035

Fixtures

c56eb9c0-caa4-4c08-91a4-69ecc579fe39_zps944abda5.jpg

League Table

LigaMX-Closing-League_zps3d78b7c5.png

Manager's Thoughts

That was a brilliant month as we finished the league in first place as we won seven out of eight games with the only points being dropped being a 1-1 draw against Tigres which didn't mean much in the long run.The best win was either the 4-1 against Cruz Azul or the 5-2 victory against America (Mex),we did run out of steam towards the end but managed to scrape the results to carry on with the brilliant progress.We made easy work of Cruz Azul in the Champions League semi-final as we beat Cruz Azul 5-0 on aggregate as they failed to give us any trouble what so ever.The highlight of the month was definitely in the thriller against Seattle in the first leg of the final as we won 5-4 winners thanks to a late Manuel Torres goal which was a huge relief,this game was pretty close in which we were leading 3-2 at half time!

May kicks off with the 2nd leg of the Champions League final in which I am hoping it's a bit more one sided in our favour as I don't think I could live through another 5-4 as that was almost terrifying to watch at times.The Closing Stage quarter finals have seen us drawn against Atlas in which I am hoping that our players get a bit of rest so we can field a strong team to make sure we go through,if we do win the Champions League then that can keep the morale high going into the knockout.Time to end my last competitive month in charge of Chivas with a bang!

I stayed subscribed to Sunderland to see how they get on,the season has ended and I've just had this in my inbox!

503cdfbd-5e71-4406-8b2b-de18c35dadae_zpsb4581d52.jpg

Named after myself and I've not been there since 2032!Good capacity as well as it sits at 89,072!

Chivas - Liga MX - May 2035

Fixtures

c3313802-1912-438a-8a7f-3cf264903cc0_zpsf6f01897.jpg

Manager's Thoughts

We started the month with an outstanding win as we beat Seattle 4-0 to clinch the Champions League with a 9-4 aggregate victory to secure a 2nd Champions League title which entitles the club to another season in the Club World Cup which can help increase the clubs income if they can be successful.The playoffs saw us be very consistent,our finishing failed us in the 1st leg of the quarter finals against Atlas as we drew 2-2 but we easily won the 2nd leg to claim a 4-2 aggregate victory.The Semi-Final saw us face America (Mex),we were way below par in the 1st leg as we lost 1-0 but we easily out matched them and turned the result around as we won 2-0 to go through 2-1 on aggregate.The final saw us face Cruz Azul for the 7th and 8th times this season,we were the stronger side in the 1st leg as we recorded a 2-0 victory,the 2nd leg saw only 1 player remain from the 1st leg's starting XI due to players being called up for international duty,we only lost 1-0 in a game Cruz Azul dominated so we were extremely luck to win the tie 2-1 on aggregate to clinch the closing title which is my last competition win in Mexico before I move on!

cerud - It was crazy indeed,I feel with how busy we were,that did have an affect on the performances in May as we were extremely tired for some of the matches.

rlipscombe - It is a great honour,as for the Sunderland fans,I feel they were originally Middlesbrough fans have their average attendance was 11595 last season as well as the glory hunters which just attract to successful clubs :D

deltablue - Thanks fella,although it is my last title in Mexico!

Chivas - Liga MX - End of Season - 2034/35

2034/35 Transfers

No signings as usual as the club looked for me to bring the youth players through which makes more sense instead of wasting money we don't need to.Two players not mentioned on the out list retired as that helped reduce the wage budget.Two players left on free transfers as I had no need for them and it was a waste of wages to keep them here.A lot of loans were done for fringe players I will be looking to sell in the future as they will not be needed in the future.I have no idea what happened with the Avila loan,they offered,I accepted,he agreed and they then terminated it,this happened three times but I rejected when they offered for a 4th time!

Competitions

Liga MX - Opening

League Table - Quarter-Final - Semi-Final - Final

We topped the Opening Stage League table with a record of 12-4-1 as we held off the challenge of Tigres and Santos Laguna to clinch the top seeding which gives you a massive advantage in the playoffs if you draw!We faced America (Mex) in the quarter finals,we narrowly edged the 1st leg as we won 2-1 but we destroyed them in the 2nd leg as we won 3-0 which gave us an impressive 5-1 aggregate victory despite America (Mex) underachieving in the Opening stage.Cruz Azul were next up in the semi-final,the first leg produced one of the most lifeless and dullest displays from both teams as it produced a sleep worthy 0-0 draw.The 2nd leg was more action packed as we edged the game 2-1 which I am relieved with the fact it was not as boring as the first leg!The final saw us face Santos Laguna and I still think they still don't know what hit them,we beat them 2-0 in the first leg before destroying them at our ground as we ran out 5-0 winners.I am still shocked we clinched the title with a 7-0 aggregate victory!

Liga MX - Closing

League Table - Quarter Final - Semi-Final - Final

We absolutely stormed the league stage as we cinched the top seed position with a record of 15-1-1 from 17 games with the only dropped points being against Tigres (draw) and Puebla (loss).The Knockout stages were a different story altogether as we struggled for consistency.We faced Atlas in the quarter finals,we drew 2-2 in the 1st leg before finishing them off with a 2-0 victory in the 2nd leg to give us a 4-2 aggregate victory.The semi-final was even worse as America (Mex) actually won the 1st leg 1-0,we did come back eventually in the 2nd leg which we won 2-0 to send us through to the final where we face Cruz Azul for the 7th and 8th times this season!We won the first leg 2-0 thanks to superior finishing which gave us a healthy lead,the second leg was a near disaster as I had to make ten changes due to international call ups,Cruz Azul actually pummeled us but somehow we left the game with a 1-0 defeat which meant we won the closing stage 2-1 on aggregate!

CONCACAF Champions League

Winners

We made the group stage look extremely easy as we topped the group containing ourselves,Alianza (SLV) and Portmore Utd with a 100 % record,scoring 23 goals and not even conceding!Santos Lagune were next up in the quarter finals and even they ended up being no match for us as our overall quality outshone them as we won 6-2 on aggregate as we continued with our impressive goal scoring run in the competition.Next up in the semi-final was another Mexican side in the shape of Cruz Azul,I was pretty amazed at how much they under performed in both legs of the tie as we ran out 5-0 aggregate winners which to me was pretty shocking as games against them are normally pretty close.The final was against American side Seattle Sounders which was my first ever competitive tie against an American side,the first leg was an absolute thriller which left me biting my nails as a late Manuel Torres winner gave us a 5-4 victory in the first leg.The second leg was the opposite as we destroyed them from start to finish as we won the 2nd leg 4-0 which gave us a 9-4 aggregate victory and a 2nd consecutive CONCACAF Champions League.

Club World Cup

Runners Up

We destroyed New Zealand side Waitakere Utd 6-0 in the quarter finals as we made very easy work of them as we moved onto the semi-final.The semi-final saw us face Internacional who are managed by the Hall of Fame number one Fernandao,it was a very tough battle but a goal from Ledesma gave us a very narrow victory as we booked a tie with my old club Sunderland.The final saw us put in a heroic performance against Sunderland but we came up just short as we lost 3-2 in the final as a defensive error cost us the victory.We did extremely well and I can be proud of how the team played for the most part.

Players,Stats and Awards

Best XI 34/35 - Overall Best XI

A quick look at the Player's Stats for the season.

Top Scorer

Antonio Garza - 59 Goals

I really don't feel anyone will be surprised with the fact that Garza was the top scorer again this season.He made 57 appearances,scored 59 goals and even provided 14 assists with most of those being assists for Torres scoring!He did run out of steam towards the end of the season but that is mainly down to having no decent back up strikers otherwise he could have had more with rest.For awards,he hit a treble as he won Young Player of the Season,Top Scorer and Fans Player of the Year.

Most Assists

Oscar Isao Leal - 38

Topped the assist chart with 38 which was impressive for someone who has never really stood out in the past so he really did come into his own in the past season.He made 54 appearances,provided 38 assists and also helped with the scoring as he hit 16 goals.This season was his best performance wise as he averaged at 7.64,he was much better this season but was overshadowed by Torres who played on the opposite wing.Does his job and this is the most important thing and I hope he can carry on improving in the future.

The Showoff

Manuel Torres

He wasn't the top scorer and didn't provide the most assists but I really had to put him in somewhere due the sensational season he just had!He made 56 appearances,scored 36 goals and provided 31 assists,that is just an amazing record for a player in the AMR position.He is 25 now and for the moment,I will give him the honour of being the best Mexican international to be still playing in his home country.He has the 2nd best record in the MR position for internationals with 32 caps and 13 goals (The best MR is Jay Clarke of Sunderland,82 caps and 33 goals and is also 25!)If he is still here and I have money at my next club then I will go for Torres has one of my first signings!His performances saw him pick up Player of the Season.

Special Mention

Manuel Arredondo

The rock at the heart of defence who is now a regular for the international team.He made 57 appearances during the past season and scored 9 times while winning player of the match 9 times and averaged at 7.96.His performances just get better and better and I feel he would do well at any club in the world but the weird thing is that no one has put a bid in for him in the past season.When I move on,I would definitely put a bid in for him if I need a defender but will probably need a rich club to be bale to afford him!Hopefully he will continue to grow and become a world class player at a world class club.

Manager's Thoughts

As they say,all good things must come to an end,we did this in style as we won the Opening and Closing stage of Liga MX,won the Champions League and came 2nd in the Club World Cup in which was a very successful season.I feel I've done enough here as I have helped stabilize the finances somewhat as we are only making small losses now instead of massive ones.We have the strongest team in the country which has been helped by the togetherness in the team which has been helped by the boards policy of bringing through youth players.This team has a brilliant set up and will succeed for many years to come as the players that are coming through can easily succeed in some of the bigger European leagues!

I have a year left on my contract but I am going to resign with immediately as this may help increase my chances of getting a job in South America as clubs will not have to pay any compensation fees.Chivas do not need me anymore as they have very good players coming through the system,the current first team is probably the strongest in the country and I've managed to reduce the losses in the finances as well as celebrating new sponsorship deals which were worth £12 million compared to £7 million so things are definitely on the up at the club.I've had a good time at the club and I feel it is the right time to move on but will miss managing here as there are always gems to be uncovered in Mexico!

Season       Club          Division       Country      League       Cup       Continental    Avg.Att       Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012    Gangneung City    N-League       S.Korea       4th       3rd Rnd        N/A          1618     Playoff Defeat!
2013    Gangneung City    N-League       S.Korea       1st         Q.F          N/A          3540     Playoff Vitors!
2014    Gangneung City    K-League       S.Korea       4th       WINNERS        N/A          3707     FA Cup Winners!
2015    Gangneung City    K-League       S.Korea       3rd       WINNERS      WINNERS        4233     Left 18/11/15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Wigan Ath.     Championship     England       5th       6th Rnd        N/A         13218     Playoff Winners!
2016/17   Wigan Ath.      Premiership     England       8th      Runners Up      N/A         19551     Top half finish.
2017/18   Wigan Ath.      Premiership     England       5th*      3rd Rnd*       N/A         17379     Left in Dec 17
2017/18    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       5th Rnd     Group Stage    42445     League Winners!
2018/19    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       50024      Won Treble!
2019/20    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       WINNERS     Semi-Final     53101    Resigned at E.O.S
2020/21  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st         Q.F        WINNERS       68158      Won Double!
2021/22  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       70368      Clean Sweep!
2022/23  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       69688      Clean Sweep!
2023/24   F.S Stars     S.A Premiership  S.Africa       5th       WINNERS     Group Stage    12177     S.A Cup WINNERS!
2024/25   F.S Stars     S.A Premiership  S.Africa       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       15289      Clean Sweep!
2025/26  Sunderland       BSB Premier     England       1st       2nd Rnd        N/A         13202       Promtoion!  
2026/27  Sunderland     nPower League 2   England       2nd      Runners Up      N/A         16683    Promotion + JPT Win!
2027/28  Sunderland     nPower League 1   England       1st       5th Rnd      WINNERS       24439        Treble!          
2028/29  Sunderland      Championship     England       1st       6th Rnd      2nd K.O       27407      Won Double!        
2029/30  Sunderland      Premier League   England       2nd       WINNERS      WINNERS       37235      Cup Double!        
2030/31  Sunderland      Premier League   England       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       48093     Won Quadruple!      
2031/32  Sunderland      Premier League   England       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       51438      Clean Sweep!       
2032/33   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico     12th/2nd   G.S/WINNERS      N/A         30182   Closing Stage Double!
2033/34   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico      1st/1st       N/A        WINNERS       31838      Won Double!
2034/35   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico      1st/1st       N/A        WINNERS       32639      Won Treble!

Cheers fella :D Still looking around as I got turned down for the Sao Paulo job which was annoying so I have to remain calm and patient.I have Argentina,Brazil and Uruguay loaded so there should be some jobs at some point.

Thanks mate :D

It also sounds better than Richardson Stadium or Richardson Park :lol: I think that will give me something to aim for down the line,could be possible if I took a small French club to success constantly!

I stayed subscribed to Sunderland to see how they get on,the season has ended and I've just had this in my inbox!

Named after myself and I've not been there since 2032!Good capacity as well as it sits at 89,072!

Go back! :D

download1_zpsd8a95209.jpg

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - New Club - 2035/36

The Ground

23849_ferro-carril-oeste_zps9dbc5b04.jpg

The ground is Arq. Ricardo Etcheverri which holds 24,800 which is quite a good capacity for this level.My main question is about the plants,are they real or fake!

Current Position

PrimeraBNacional_OverviewStages_zps5ce4b147.png

Manager's Thoughts

Most people are probably going to wonder why I accepted this job,it's because this club was just relegated so it has decent players at my disposal as well as being a unique club as they won this division in 2032 along with Copa Argentina.The other reason I took it is because I could not get a job in Brazil,I was even being laughed off by Serie B clubs which to me is a joke so I decided a project in Argentina where I could build a club up and then try to take them to continental glory.The fact that Serie B is ranked 8th in the rankings while Primera Nacional B is 9th shows there is very little difference but Argentina's Primera Division is actually ranked higher than Brazil's top flight so I feel I made a good decision.

As for current position,the club is under achieving as we do mainly have good options.I've already identified where we need to strengthen,the priority is DM then the full back positions then the wings need strengthening other than that,the squad is actually quite good and we should easily shoot up the league.I will be playing the 4-3-3 formation as we got most of the players for that formation,I have 4-2-4 as plan B and a rather unique 4-5-1 for plan c which I call the arrow!I will be looking for players in the smaller South American countries as there is some hidden talent which can helpful,the board have already upgraded the scouting to the entire of South America and I've only been here a day,this could be fun!

rlipscombe - Thanks mate :D It has a good set up and I seem to have a chairman who can match my ambitions,he upgraded the scouting on day 1 and within the first week,he upgraded the junior coaching as well.Think I'm going to like this guy!

berty1978 - Cheers fella :D You think I'd be able to do anything but getting laughed off by Brazilian Serie B clubs wasn't on my list :lol: No World Cup wins for me,I'm going for my European Hexagon challenge which is winning the Champions League trophy from a club in each of the big six (England,Spain,Germany,Italy,France and Russia).I already have England,Germany and Russia done so that's half of it done!

cerud - Hopefully your right,if the early stages are anything to go by then this is going to be fun :D

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - October 2035

Fixtures

da1c5aad-0380-4ac4-8679-266922c95844_zps4864ccd3.jpg

League Table

PrimeraBNacional_OverviewStages_zpsadc7c644.png

Manager's Thoughts

Quite a good start made on both the competitive front as well as what is going on at the club.So far I have had Junior Coaching and scouting upgraded in less than a month at the club which is just a very small step to over overthrowing Boca Juniors (Ambitious I know!),I've also bought in a Director of Football and someone for Head of Youth Development as I will be trying to ensure that we have a successful future.On the competitive front,we made a good start against Union only for us to ruin the hard work very late on as we let in a soft goal.The win against San Martin(T) was a deserved victory but I probably would have preferred scoring more from open play but I'll take any win at the moment.

November has four games to play with two of those being extremely tough as we face both Tiro Federal and Argentinos,not sure I deserve to face 2nd then 1st in successive weeks as I've clearly done nothing wrong!The other games we face are Lanus (9th) and Juv.Antoniana (15th),my expectations from this month is four points as I am still getting used to the squad and it's not the transfer window yet so I can't strengthen so it is a case of get the scouts working hard to see if I can find any useful talents to help become stronger.We already have a deal agreed for a new left back and that will be one less area I have to deal with so it's case of finding DM,full back,wingers and a striker who looks like he can be consistent in the scoring area!

Very similar to my save, having a new stadium built and named after you after you've left. It always made me tempted to go back every time their manager was sacked or resigned.

I think you've made a good move, after a successful time with Chivas it'll be interesting to see how you get on at Ferro.

I would like to do at least one season at the ground as that would be a great honour for me!

It's quite weird to be fair but we have had some good results but I have a striker who either blows very hot or very cold which is more annoying.Although having no foreigners in the team has been really helpful as I've managed to arrange transfers for Leonardo Cardozo and Jaider Zuniga.Hopefully I've got an excellent free transfer coming in but I have to wait and see.

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - November 2035

Fixtures

6db06934-1a13-4f4a-a6ae-402e39558d63_zps862cbdb3.jpg

League Table

PrimeraBNacional_OverviewStages_zps0a580c87.png

Mananger's Thoughts

That was an amazing month especially as we beat two of the top three 4-0 in consecutive games which for me is astounding as this squad for me is good but not the best so to really push the teams above is brilliant.The game against Juv. Antoniana was quite the thriller and probably one for the neutrals as it was all about attacking and not so much defending,definitely worth the £11 it costs to watch.The game against Lanus was actually a lot closer than the result suggests,I feel that one goal either side would of been harsh and that a draw probably would have been a fair result.The games against Argentinos and Tiro Federal left me pretty speechless as there is no way we should have won 4-0 in either game but we did!This has meant we have turned up the pressure on the teams around us and are now only 7 points off the top!Don't let Grossi's performances fool you as he plays for about 40 minutes in total then does next to nothing for the other 50 minutes and that is despite him scoring 7 goals in 4 games.

Only three matches before the winter break,two are in the league as we face San Telmo and Atl. Rafaela,my opinion is that we should get something out of the San Telmo game as they have been struggling as of late but we can't afford to get complacent.Atl.Rafaela will be a much tougher match as they are right behind us in the table and are one of a number of teams chasing promotion but we should be in a much stronger position when we face them due to the transfer window opening.The other match comes in the 5th round of the Copa Argentina as we travel to Primera Division side Racing Club,they are not doing too well at the moment so their is definitely an opportunity to stun the opposition but it will be a close game as I don't think there is too much difference between the sides.

I like the choice of club - I've definitely found the job offers a little random this year. I was getting laughed off by Romanian second league clubs before Lokeren offered me the job... couldn't figure that one out for the life of me! Good start at Ferro too :)

cerud - Cheers fella :D That's correct and we broke into 3rd during December as we kept up our amazing run.

b101 - Thanks mate :D I got laughed off by Monaco as well and they've not had a manager for 2 years!God knows where I will end up next :lol:

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - December 2035

Fixtures

fea7f5a1-0acc-4c76-8959-4bc2661cb316_zps925290c6.jpg

League Table

PrimeraBNacional_OverviewStages_zps52d0a955.png

Manager's Thoughts

I don't really know which is the bigger talking point of the month,our impressive league form continuing or dumping a tier 1 team out of the cup.To be fair,the game against San Telmo was more of a struggle then it should have been and we were really lucky to get out of the match with a victory let alone a 2 goal victory.The surprise was against Atl. Rafaela in which I thought it would be a very close game but after edging the first half,we ran riot in the 2nd half as they couldn't cope,the 4-1 victory actually saw us move up to 3rd place which is a promotion spot which is amazing considering I've not been at the club long.The cup game against Racing was a battle in which we won 2-0,I very nearly put out a missing person report for Grossi as he basically disappeared for the next 80 minutes!However,I am very pleased to have moved on to the next round where we have non-league opposition.

Not much too say for January as it a month for the winter break but I've arranged friendlies to keep the match fitness up and to try and keep morale up going into the second half of the season.

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - January 2036

Fixtures

b4110f06-41c1-4b5a-b5ae-c7fffc5cc47c_zps3cfe0eb4.jpg

Manager's Thoughts

Quite a pleasing winter break with the only annoyance coming from a few injuries in training but we have done pretty well and morale should be above average.I picked teams who were from divisions lower then Primera Nacional B so I was quite surprised to see Arsenal de Sarandi lower than 2nd tier.Bernal seems to have settle in brilliantly and is probably the one to watch in the 2nd half of the season.The only other thing I have done during January is arrange transfers for players coming in June,the highlights of these arranged transfers are Ernesto Chavez,Juan Calvo and Walter Zamponi.Zamponi is already amazing so I am excited that he is coming here as he rejected Wolfsburg,PSV and Betis to come here in the Summer!

February sees the start of a very busy end of season as this month sees seven games being played,all of which come in the league.None of these teams should be a threat to us but even I know this amazing run can't keep going on so I am expecting to drop points as well.The highest placed team we face is Almargo who are in 5th place so hopefully our record of beating the teams like we have done continues.The match I am looking forward to is against Rivadavia (Lincoln) who sit in 21st,the reason why I am looking forward to this is so I can see the real difference between a high flying team and a relegation threatened team in the division as there has been a lot of high scores so it hasn't really been clear to see the difference.I'm aiming for 15 points at minimum as that should be able to keep the pressure on at the top but it will be tough as Union are a very strong team and do deserve to sit in 1st like they currently do.

Thanks mate :D Don't let his scoring record fool you,he turns up for bits of the game and disappears for most of it :lol: I've already got his replacement in who is netter and is 10 years younger.

Club Ferro Carrill Oeste - Primera Nacional B - February 2036

Fixtures

6beca310-b797-47b7-a11b-1451e462137b_zps3a1f0cfb.jpg

League Table

PrimeraBNacional_OverviewStages_zpsdaeee8d3.png

Manager's Thoughts

I have to be honest,that was a remarkable month even by my standards.I was really hoping to get 15 points but we actually won every game during the month which for me was shocking.Even though we didn't play too well towards the end of the month,we still managed to grind out the win which shows we can win without playing well which is the most important thing.However,we still have 16 games left to play as well as still in the Copa Argentina and with a small squad compared to some teams,this could be quite troublesome as my players will get exhausted quickly.We are now in a very strong position in the fight for promotion as we sit in 1st place with a 11 point gap over 4th place so if we can continue to grind out results then we should be able to cement promotion in the near future.

March sees the return of the Copa Argentina in which we face lower league opposition in the form of Guillermo Brown (PM) in the 6th round,we should be able to beat them with ease but I still feel we need to play to our best to avoid any complacency which may arise due to them being a lower league side.The league has a couple of very tough games as we kick the month off against Godoy Cruz and finish the month up against Union,it is these two matches where I am expecting to drop points.We also face Olimpo and Cipolletti which could be tricky ties as they are not far off third place despite sitting in 7th and 8th place in the table.The easiest game of the month is against Def. de Belgrano who sit in 22nd place so surely I can get at least ten points from the six league games this month!

Thanks Sir :D We are now although we just lost my first game but we're in 1st and 6 points ahead of 2nd so I am aiming for the title although there is still a lot to play for.

Cheers fella :D Even though we have lost our first game under my reign,there appears to be very little that can stop us at the moment but now I said that,the forum curse is probably going to come after me :lol:

Archived