This is a truly stupid part of the game. Both Messi and Robben failed medicals when I tried to sign them!!! Please remove this game-breaking error in the next patch. At the least, make it so only very injury prone individuals fail medicals. Or so a player can fail one medical, but pass it a month or two later. At the moment it seems both random and permanent.

This is a truly stupid part of the game. Both Messi and Robben failed medicals when I tried to sign them!!! Please remove this game-breaking error in the next patch. At the least, make it so only very injury prone individuals fail medicals. Or so a player can fail one medical, but pass it a month or two later. At the moment it seems both random and permanent.

How the hell can something be permanent and random at the same time and anyway Negotiations with Barca for Messi would never get to the having a medical stage, with any other club, terrible effort at trolling if you ask me.

As far as I am aware the only reason that players fail a medical in FM is if they are injured at the time. Their injury history doesn't matter when it comes to medicals in the game.

Actually, now that I've checked they were both injured at the time. I didn't notice before. I thought that it was random the first time, and then once a player failed one medical he always failed them. Sorry for the false alarm, I didn't mean to cause any offence.

Archived