Footballmanagerblog.co.uk

Hi all,

Started my football blog just over a week ago and it's very much a work in progress.

Having read (and made great use of) the other blogs and websites in here I have to make clear at the outset that my blog is intended as more of a funny football blog with a slant towards football manager - the sections on players and tactics are very light on content but part of coming on here is to ask for tips and hints on how to improve this so any comments very much appreciated. Would I be alright to ask some general questions on things like layout, copyright and forums?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ross

Hi all,

Started my football blog just over a week ago and it's very much a work in progress.

Having read (and made great use of) the other blogs and websites in here I have to make clear at the outset that my blog is intended as more of a funny football blog with a slant towards football manager - the sections on players and tactics are very light on content but part of coming on here is to ask for tips and hints on how to improve this so any comments very much appreciated. Would I be alright to ask some general questions on things like layout, copyright and forums?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ross

A simple but clean layout, I like it; regarding content I think you should focus on something, FM + real football + other random stuff could be a bridge too far.

Of course you could always prove I'm wrong. :thup:

Archived