Where do I get the data editor for FM12?

I downloaded the demo on steam, but I can't figure out how to authenticate it, and I also don't know where to get the data editor.

Also I was told the demo would be the unpatched version of the game, but it stays it is 12.2.2 or something. Is that the final patched version?

And why do I have to open steam in order to play the FM12 demo? Will that stop once I authenticate it? I dont know if I have the CPU to run steam and the game at once, at least it seems like a waste of computing power.

I don't think the demo has an editor coming with it.

I also don't think that the demo can be used for the full game as well, I doubt it's the entire game especially since it only runs for one season.

Steam has to be running in order to play the game.

Steam also doesn't use any CPU power and shouldn't be a problem if you have more then 1 gig ram.

I don't think the demo has an editor coming with it.

I also don't think that the demo can be used for the full game as well, I doubt it's the entire game especially since it only runs for one season.

Steam has to be running in order to play the game.

Steam also doesn't use any CPU power and shouldn't be a problem if you have more then 1 gig ram.

Does steam have to be on if I buy the disc? Maybe I should buy the disc?

Does steam have to be on if I buy the disc? Maybe I should buy the disc?
Im unsure about having to use steam if you have the disc, as ive bought the digital version the last two years, much cheaper. Got my pre-order for 30 US dollars online, and your able to play the beta right away once downloaded and authenticated. The editor isn't available until the full version is released, I believe..

Archived