*Official 13.0.2 Updated Pre-Order Beta Feedback* - Keep all Feedback in here please!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is your training intensity set too? Players should be fine weekend to weekend. We made a slight tweak so players wouldn't be able to play 3 games a week over the course of the season comfortably.

Thanks for the reply but I may of seen the problem certain players had there setting as close down whole pitch for some reason, I'll see what happens now after a few games, and report back if theres still an issue.

What is going on with players condition at the lower leagues?

At the end of half time most of my squad will be in the mid 70's,okay that is maybe fair enough but at the start of the 2nd half they have only regained somewhere between 1-3%.

Now that means they are starting the 2nd half still in the 70's,this is a real game breaker for me.

I can only make 3 subs and come the end of the game I have most of my team in the low 60's/50's,of course come the midweek game I have to play almost an entirely new line up as the 1st team are all knackered.

This can not be right,I have played this game for over 15 years and have never seen this at lower league,sure they are not as fit as the higher league guys but come on we have to have a chance.

In past versions they may be down to around say 78% but they would recover say 8-9% which gave you some scope to make tactical choices,now I just have to sub the 3 players that have the lowest condition and hope and pray I don't get any injuries,or like my last match when I used my 2nd sub because 1 player was knackered and 5 minutes later he picked up an injury so I had to use my 3rd to sub the sub.

Hopefully this is being looked at as the way it is I can not play the lower league teams that I have always enjoyed playing.

I noticed something that is a pretty big issue for people like to play LLM careers. I picked my background to be sunday league footballer and started managing club from blue square bet south, but somehow my reputation is regional? Would be really nice to get this fixed for release version because atm your reputation is way too high right out of the gate leading to prominent clubs offering you manager positions.

Edit: Also this removes the satisfication of raising your rep from obscurity. Anyway this sounds like a really small thing to change but would be well appreciated, by me at least! ;)

What is going on with players condition at the lower leagues?

At the end of half time most of my squad will be in the mid 70's,okay that is maybe fair enough but at the start of the 2nd half they have only regained somewhere between 1-3%.

Now that means they are starting the 2nd half still in the 70's,this is a real game breaker for me.

I can only make 3 subs and come the end of the game I have most of my team in the low 60's/50's,of course come the midweek game I have to play almost an entirely new line up as the 1st team are all knackered.

This can not be right,I have played this game for over 15 years and have never seen this at lower league,sure they are not as fit as the higher league guys but come on we have to have a chance.

In past versions they may be down to around say 78% but they would recover say 8-9% which gave you some scope to make tactical choices,now I just have to sub the 3 players that have the lowest condition and hope and pray I don't get any injuries,or like my last match when I used my 2nd sub because 1 player was knackered and 5 minutes later he picked up an injury so I had to use my 3rd to sub the sub.

Hopefully this is being looked at as the way it is I can not play the lower league teams that I have always enjoyed playing.

To be honest I'd find it more wonky if lower league players were keeping same levels and recovery as top flight players?

Hi, loving the game so far, was wondering if any of you are having this issue where after a game a few players condition is too low and by the time the next game comes up it will be about 80% condition so I cant play him till the game after where hes back to 100% ish!

I have m setting so they are having rests before and after the game aswell.

Just hate not been able to play players like hamsik almost every game!

Might just be something im doing? any suggestions?

I raised this last week and it was under review. Not sure if anything was done about it.

To be honest I'd find it more wonky if lower league players were keeping same levels and recovery as top flight players?

As I said I do expect them to be less than top flight players but surely I should not be starting the 2nd half with almost my entire team in the 70's?

It has never been like this before,I am a lower league manager and I expect to rest a few players from time to time but not my entire first team at once.

There is something not right here and no way should 4 or 5 of my players only recover say 2% condition at half time,it is just insane the way it is at the moment.

Player recovery at lower levels was way too easy in FM12 and previous, it has probably gone too far the other way so far in FM13, but I'm glad they have tried to make it more realistic. I think it only needs tweaking slightly, you need to make sure you give the players rest and relatively light training, as well as not high tempo/closing down all game and player fitness is manageable already.

So, much better but not quite spot on yet.

As I said I do expect them to be less than top flight players but surely I should not be starting the 2nd half with almost my entire team in the 70's?

It has never been like this before,I am a lower league manager and I expect to rest a few players from time to time but not my entire first team at once.

There is something not right here and no way should 4 or 5 of my players only recover say 2% condition at half time,it is just insane the way it is at the moment.

Fair one, but if Rooney et al are getting back to 90% condition for playing week on week then lower league have to be judged against that I'd think, without the condition training/education lardy Rooney gets at Man U. And the PL player's recovery (which is fitness) is 10-20% better than the player in BSP/BSS/BSN sounds right to me.

Starting a 2nd half at 70% is what it is, it's no show stopper, just their attributes only at 70%. If opponents were way skewed compared to own players at that level then there's a bug, but a lower league coming out for 2nd half at 70% condition sounds pretty fair do's to me. 45 mins running around PT and I'm way less than 70% as good and 15 minutes rest won't change that. :D

Player recovery at lower levels was way too easy in FM12 and previous, it has probably gone too far the other way so far in FM13, but I'm glad they have tried to make it more realistic. I think it only needs tweaking slightly, you need to make sure you give the players rest and relatively light training, as well as not high tempo/closing down all game and player fitness is manageable already.

So, much better but not quite spot on yet.

I don't have high tempo or closing down in my tactic,never have in lower leagues,they are on light training but it is still impossible for me to run the team the way it is,If I had to only play 1 game a week then no problem but of course I have to play 3 games in 8 days and even resting players for say the mid week game means I am playing 2 different sides every second game,it really makes no sense as no team plays this way week in and week out,also if you take into consideration injuries I would need a squad of around 35 players just to feel I could field a fit side for every match.

They maybe should have changed it a bit but this is to extreme.

Hi all.

Firstly,, I've downloaded the update & I believe that my game status number should be PC: 326362, yet on my save it's still the same as my old one, 322253.

Secondly, thus far I've I'm surprisingly disappointed with the match engine compared to FM2012. I know It's only the BETA version & perhaps I overlook that fact & think everything should be perfect, but match after a match It's slowly driving me mad. There just seems to be no consistency & games finishing 5-3 all over the shop. I'm currently managing FC Halifax in the BSN & whilst not expecting to steamroller every team, I do expect to comfortably win select home games & have a lot more chances than the opposition. Yet despite everything in check, fitness, tactics (I think!) training, player quality, I'm still losing to 20th placed Droyslden with hilarious keeper ****-ups you couldn't make up.

Despite being a regular player for the last few editions I'm clicking through games without any interest. It's becoming quite tedious & dare I say boring.

Any help on the update would be appreciated.

• Administrators
Hi all.

Firstly,, I've downloaded the update & I believe that my game status number should be PC: 326362, yet on my save it's still the same as my old one, 322253.

Secondly, thus far I've I'm surprisingly disappointed with the match engine compared to FM2012. I know It's only the BETA version & perhaps I overlook that fact & think everything should be perfect, but match after a match It's slowly driving me mad. There just seems to be no consistency & games finishing 5-3 all over the shop. I'm currently managing FC Halifax in the BSN & whilst not expecting to steamroller every team, I do expect to comfortably win select home games & have a lot more chances than the opposition. Yet despite everything in check, fitness, tactics (I think!) training, player quality, I'm still losing to 20th placed Droyslden with hilarious keeper ****-ups you couldn't make up.

Despite being a regular player for the last few editions I'm clicking through games without any interest. It's becoming quite tedious & dare I say boring.

Any help on the update would be appreciated.

Look on your game status page, on the left hand side, four lines down what does it say next to 'Version'?

• Administrators
a keep getting this runtime error program:c:\Program Files (x8... r602 - pure virtual function call

Please post your issue in the technical issues forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/295-Crashes-and-Technical-Issues

Also if you're running any custom graphics/skins logos etc try removing them and see if you encounter the same issue. Thanks.

I've asked before, but without any answers I'll have to do it again, as this (minor for most) issue makes the game unplayable for me. The rotating/changing pictures in the background of what you're supposed to read at the matchday screens, makes me so dizzy that I'm not able to play the game.

The question is whether it is possible to change some settings to make sure that they disappear, or if downloading new skins (when available) will help? Is it maybe related to 3D view or something?

Fair one, but if Rooney et al are getting back to 90% condition for playing week on week then lower league have to be judged against that I'd think, without the condition training/education lardy Rooney gets at Man U. And the PL player's recovery (which is fitness) is 10-20% better than the player in BSP/BSS/BSN sounds right to me.

Starting a 2nd half at 70% is what it is, it's no show stopper, just their attributes only at 70%. If opponents were way skewed compared to own players at that level then there's a bug, but a lower league coming out for 2nd half at 70% condition sounds pretty fair do's to me. 45 mins running around PT and I'm way less than 70% as good and 15 minutes rest won't change that. :D

If you put that into prospective you are saying Rooney but Rooney is playing against other pro's in a pro league which plays much faster than the lower leagues,The lower league guys are not running themselves dead in the first half,they play to their means and the game is not the same.

I doubt very much that an assistant manager in the lower leagues is telling his manager to sub 4 or 5 players after 50 minutes because they are knackered,they are all on the same level and thus the game is played differently and at a different tempo.

I could understand if my Dover side were playing the likes of Man Utd then they would be knackered but not playing a team of equal or indeed less class.

Two results after the update was installed were as follows:

FC Halifax 0 Chester 0 (7th v 1st)

Corby 0 FC Halifax 1 (16th v 7th)

Then FM2013 crashed so I reloaded & was up tot he exact point where I was on before. Next two games:

Droyslden 1 FC Halifax 0 (20th v 6th)

FC Halifax 0 Stalybridge Celtic 1 (7th vs 18th)

Despite the first two being a great improvement it seemed on the ME, since the crash it was almost like the update hadn't been installed & I was back to the normal ME I experienced pre-update.

" the match graphics and stadiums STILL filled with Sam Raimi style-zombie looking fans...

...which is FINE!

Sam Raimi...

How did Sam get into this thread...I haven't heard that name in ages.

You must be an old horror movie buff from the early 80's.

Wait, there is an update to this game? Why didn't someone tell me, damn it! Hope they fixed fullbacks and goalies.

I'll check now and let you know.

Ah, excellent thanks. Previously a better scout would do this with just the report. What about players who don't play "real games", i.e. in unloaded countries. Will the game sim games that the scout can watch the player at and I'll still get the expanded report?

As in previous versions, it appears that you still cannot scout a player for "x amount of games" if they play in a non-active league. I'm now testing whether getting multiple report cards has the same effect but I'm yet to see a more detailed scout report.

Yes but the graphics have changed with the player indicators being a lot more prominent and on top of the pass arrows. Here's the pre-patch equivalent. http://i45.tinypic.com/vpvlg0.png

I've reported this as a bug.

If you put that into prospective you are saying Rooney but Rooney is playing against other pro's in a pro league which plays much faster than the lower leagues,The lower league guys are not running themselves dead in the first half,they play to their means and the game is not the same.

I doubt very much that an assistant manager in the lower leagues is telling his manager to sub 4 or 5 players after 50 minutes because they are knackered,they are all on the same level and thus the game is played differently and at a different tempo.

I could understand if my Dover side were playing the likes of Man Utd then they would be knackered but not playing a team of equal or indeed less class.

Fair one on the assistant telling you to sub half the team or telling you to sub after you've used all 3. That's duff.

But agree to disagree on that lower league players will often start games or 2nd halves on nothing more than 70% of their optimum, ideal world perfect fitness levels. One man's bug is another's progress to reality. :D

5 games in and can already notice the difference, fullbacks are making tackles, in 5 games only 2 goals have come from crosses, one a volley the other a header, and in the last game I saw my first FM13 long shot goal. Definitely an improvement.

I have now advanced 30 games into the season and it is looking much better. Just wish you would have opened the editor for already so could have sorted few data dislikes.

Anyway, no crashes, the ME is much better than previous beta was, the scores are looking realistic across the boards...

I noticed something that is a pretty big issue for people like to play LLM careers. I picked my background to be sunday league footballer and started managing club from blue square bet south, but somehow my reputation is regional? Would be really nice to get this fixed for release version because atm your reputation is way too high right out of the gate leading to prominent clubs offering you manager positions.

Edit: Also this removes the satisfication of raising your rep from obscurity. Anyway this sounds like a really small thing to change but would be well appreciated, by me at least! ;)

I think you should log this as an issue. I'm not sure if it is working as designed but I do agree with you that "regional" may be too high for "Sunday League Footballer". If you're getting offers from bigger clubs straight away then it is definitely an issue. I'd also try starting a new game and making dead certain you've set your reputation this way. Holiday awhile and see what kind of offers you get. You'll have a more solid bug report if so.

I have now advanced 30 games into the season and it is looking much better. Just wish you would have opened the editor for already so could have sorted few data dislikes.

Anyway, no crashes, the ME is much better than previous beta was, the scores are looking realistic across the boards...

I think the main reason there is not editor atm is because SI wants to be sure that there can#t be any bugs in the game due to use editing.

Demo looking good so far. Can somebody clarify something for me? I would like to pre-order/buy FM13 through steam. Since I am currently living in CIS country (Belarus) only Russian language demo was available, and it seems to be the case with the full game as well. I would like to be able to play in Danish. So, will Danish/English be available buying the game in CIS? If yes – great, if no – what are the options.

M

Still very frustrating. Following two away wins then comes the inevitable home defeat. It seems to me that all sides are of the same quality. 12th placed Brackley at home & I get bashed shots wise before losing 2-1. Their winning goal came from my RB's throw-in to my STR who just stood stationary & watch the ball fly past him to their CB. With 5 games to go I'll strengthen my team during pre-season, but any hint of the frustration I felt pre-update then I'll simply have to wait until the polished version comes out November 2nd. In the meantime, I may switch back to FM2012.:(

Thought I was post my findings here for others to view

34 Leagues - Fm 12 & Fm 13

Players loaded Fm 12 93,000 Fm 13 91,000

Game start = 1 * rating for both

1 month holiday - No Job

Fm 12 = 8 mins 30 seconds

Fm 13 = 21 mins 55 seconds

Fm 13 PC: 326362 beta update = 20 mins 33 seconds - not the improvment I was looking for.

Thats more than double the time.

I really hope this is not the case for the full game. May aswell stick to FM 12

1 month holiday - No Job

Fm 13 PC: 326362 beta update = 20 mins 33 seconds - not the improvment I was looking for.

Pretty sure SI said this is something they are aware of and working on.

• Administrators

1 month holiday - No Job

I'm responding to your thread in the tech issues forum. Users across the board are not encountering this, so there's something specific to you and your setup that we need to discover.

• Administrators
Just as I thought, I've not seen one goal from a cross since the update. Such a shame, it's either feast or famine.

I've seen a few tonight as I've been playing in the background - what tactics you playing?

I've seen a few tonight as I've been playing in the background - what tactics you playing?

Tried a few, it's late though and i'm not concentrating. I'm also a newly promoted team and struggling. Could well be a combination of both. I'll try again tomorrow when i'm fresh. Good to see others are seeing them though. Are you seeing whipped crosses headed and volleyed in?

It seems to have made a difference on my game. Matches are played at a much higher tempo due to the lack of standing about with the ball doing nothing in particular, passes are going all over the shop, loose balls are being chased down and goalkeepers can save stuff. I just wish Togwell would stop smacking it well wide from 30 yards out every ten in-game minutes :(. My only gripe so far was when playing Man Utd in a friendly, with them having Bale and Nani on the wings, and not once did it say 'That surely has to be a dive!'. Total lack of realism ;)

Archived