Coaching Badges

I just asked board to send one of my coaches on coaching course and they turned request down.

Immediately after this i requested that one of my lesser coaches be sent on coaching course and they accepted, agreed to send him off to get international B licence!

How do you discover what badges your coaches already have? I am wondering if the coach that board refused to send on course was already "fully qualified".

Cannot seem to find what badges coaches already have anywhere.....

On the coach's info profile screen, the qualifications (if he/she has any) will be just below his profile picture, under "coaching qualifications". Many have blank ualifications, and no field called "coaching qualifications, but i guess that is because they have no qualifications.

"Mr. A"'s changes: Attacking 7-9, Defending 15-18, fitness 11-12, mental 10-11, tactical 8-10, motivation 12-13. The other attributes remained the same.

"Mr. B"'s changes: Defending 9-10, Goalkeepers 1-2, technical 9-10, other attributes remained the same.

Can concur with that. My coaches jumped 2-3 points on 3-4 attributes each time they went up the stage.

Am having a coach who must be as thick as me though, because he keeps failing the course and is given more time each time. :D

One of my coaches was "struggling on coaching course", and was given extra time. However, after completing the course (continental pro, the highest), it said that he "was noted for his professionalism during the course." Slow, but professional. :o

Cool, I did wonder how many times he'd be allowed more time (I've seen the message twice now for same coach doing his continental pro as well). Glad it's not indefinite and eventually they will give up on the numpty passing! Also that seems there might be more chance of failure the further up the qualifications you go. Nice one

Cool, I did wonder how many times he'd be allowed more time (I've seen the message twice now for same coach doing his continental pro as well). Glad it's not indefinite and eventually they will give up on the numpty passing! Also that seems there might be more chance of failure the further up the qualifications you go. Nice one

Yes, I would guess that "the will to power" has something to do with ambition, professionalism, determination and so on.

Got a lot to do with their potential number too, right?

There is a "roof", yes. At least there always has been. A bit sad that the potential ability of players and staff is (or at least was) set in stone. It would be nice to have some fluidity there.

What about personality?

I'm afraid I didn't take a screenshot of the info screen, just the profile screen. But in theory, the personality will change if certain mental attributes change. I don't know what attributes are behind each personality, and of course, some of them will be hidden.

I had one of my coaches deciding to take the course, paying for it himself. Don't know how regularly this happens, but a nice addition.

Could be because he's determined to become a manager, and have enough earnings.

That is good if the club doesn't have much money, but I guess the little money I had to pay was a worthwile investment, and barely noticeable.

Thanks for that. Have now found "coaching Qualifications" on profile tab for those coaches that actually have qualification - most of mine dont.

Neither of the coaches that I approached the board to send on a coaching qualification course had a qualification so why did board reject my first recommendation and accept similar request for anoother - the one they turned down has better current attributes than the one they accepted....

I'm afraid I didn't take a screenshot of the info screen, just the profile screen. But in theory, the personality will change if certain mental attributes change. I don't know what attributes are behind each personality, and of course, some of them will be hidden.

Never mind, maybe next time. Staff personalities work in a similar way to players, with the same hidden attributes. (unless it has changed)

EDIT: Do any coaches come back and ask for higher wages after gaining a badge?

Archived