When will the Editor be released?

TheGreatTraveler

And - if I'm informed correctly - no information whatsoever about the FM13 editor will be published beforehand.

I wonder why that is...

Why do you think it is? actually I don't want to know judging from your tone.. :p

I must've missed something, I'm presuming you're expecting it to be riddled with bugs? or perhaps no new features? or do you want the advanced options to be unlocked? I don't know, but I've certainly never had any issues with the editor before, it does a great job for me as-is and I've already got a few projects lined up for it. :)

I think SI is silent about the editor because they don't want the advanced options to be unlocked any time soon.

Last year they warned everybody who would listen not to use the advanced options, because according to SI it breaks things into the game. Magicmastermind124 knows everything about that discussion.

The basic editor just is to basic. I've got one big project lined up too, but I need the advanced panels to make it work properly.

So yes, I hope the advanced options are unlocked and I sincerelly hope the editor has loads more options than in FM11 en FM12, but for some dark reason I just don't believe that.

With the advanced options, you have unlimited options in setting up your competitions. For instance, in the basic editor the rules for promotion and relegation are limited. With the advanced options you can make the rules to you own desire. And that's just one small part of the possibilities.

It's hard to work with the advanced options though. It's not just something you learn in 5 minutes and get a database to work in an hour. It takes lots of preparation, perseverance and you need a lot of time on your hands to properly understand how the advanced panels work.

The basic editor just is to basic.

I certainly think that is not true, it has always been good enough for my projects. OK for the more ambitious out there it lacks many things but for 99/100 people its a fantastic tool.

:)Yes,for the first time i'm not in a rush to buy the game,will wait and see what we are going to get first from comments on here,i'm still happy with FM2012 lol

I have the same idea, I do not think there will be significant improve to this editor, expecially regarding continental competitions. And this part in the basic editor is very inadequate. I hope I will be wrong, but I'm not very confident.

And yes, We are a little more than 1%

Archived