FM13: Good Youngsters

Purefun

Name: Doria

Position: CB (Limited defender)

Club: Botafogo

Value: Not sure

Sale Value: £500k release clause

Work permit?: Will receive it after an appeal iirc

Great find! Just signed this kid for Celtic. He'll join us on January 1st 2013 (I think he might actually be 17 yrs at the start of the game). My scouts rate him 5 star potential, which makes him a no-brainer for 500k (€600k).

Name: Nathan Redmond

Position: M/AMR M/AML

Club: Birmingham city

Value:

Sale Value: £6M

Work permit?: nope

1AF0589039B594E20F39F32036750FAD9DD4AD54

surprised he got overlooked TBH, not sure of his default value as I never check these things when bidding. but very nice potential for me his Determination is 1 higher, (being tutored by Nani) but not that long into the games so no increases from what he starts with.

says he could be the next Chris Waddle

Name: Otavio (full name Otavio Edmilson da Silva Monteiro)

Position: AMC (is also accomplished at ST)

Club: SC Internacional (Brazil)

Value: £950,000

Sale Value:

Work permit?: Brazilian, so yes will need a work permit where applicable.

He can't be transferred until 1st June 2013 due to being under 18 and coming from Brazil. The lad looks brilliant though in my game, great attributes in the right areas for an AMC Attacking player. Scouts rate him as 4.5 star potential and is labeled as the next Zinho!

For my Celtic team, i have actuall re-trained him as a WBL. He has good pace, passing and crossing stats and his tackling is currently at 14 aswell.

Name: Nathan Redmond

Position: M/AMR M/AML

Club: Birmingham city

Value:

Sale Value: £6M

surprised he got overlooked TBH, not sure of his default value as I never check these things when bidding. but very nice potential for me his Determination is 1 higher, (being tutored by Nani) but not that long into the games so no increases from what he starts with.

says he could be the next Chris Waddle

Signed him for Portsmouth in the Championship.

Haven't really seen him shine yet, but hopefully that will come over time. Looks a little better than your screenshot, but I hope he comes good soon and starts improving with regular first team action.

Name: Rafa

Position: DL

Club: Porto

Value: £85k

Sale Value: I am not sure what the compensation is as I was able to sign him on a free in the first winter transfer window.

Work permit?: N/A as he is from Portugal

I came across him by accident, he is rated as a 3 and a half star potential lb. He has pretty good stats already.

Name: Magnus Wolff Eikrem

Position: MC/AMC

Club: Molde

Value: £1.6m

Sale Value: Not sure.

Work permit?: No[/img]

I paid £1.4m for him, as Portsmouth as my first season in the Championship. The guy is brilliant, absolutely excels as an advanced playmaker.

eikrem.png

As you can see, he has really improved and his value has risen to £9m.

I paid £1.4m for him, as Portsmouth as my first season in the Championship. The guy is brilliant, absolutely excels as an advanced playmaker.

As you can see, he has really improved and his value has risen to £9m.

He looks fantastic Ty! You put him on any kind of special training regime or normal?

He looks fantastic Ty! You put him on any kind of special training regime or normal?

Just the normal training, no focus. Really happy about how he has come along, scored a hatrick for me against Southampton... made him a Pompey legend in my books :)

Really is a bargain for less than £2m.

Just the normal training, no focus. Really happy about how he has come along, scored a hatrick for me against Southampton... made him a Pompey legend in my books :)

Really is a bargain for less than £2m.

That's definitely one way to endear himself to the fans!

Hopefully he'll come to my Wolves team then, first season, looking to have the likes of him, Selnaes and Dockal playing AMC feeding my striker! Unfortunately it looks as though I'm gonna have to pay a lot more than you did! Rejected my last bid of £2.8m.

Have to say Will Hughes is absolutely amazing for me in my Derby save, using him as an ACM Advanced Playmaker and he has been my star man every game, got Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham interested. Would put up a Screenshot etc but about to go to bed, if you want a quality young playmaker though, Hughes is your guy! Surprised how good he is.

Have to say Will Hughes is absolutely amazing for me in my Derby save, using him as an ACM Advanced Playmaker and he has been my star man every game, got Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham interested. Would put up a Screenshot etc but about to go to bed, if you want a quality young playmaker though, Hughes is your guy! Surprised how good he is.

Already a screenshot of him posted on here, post 25 by Welshace.

Name: Matthias Ginter

Position: CB

Club: Freiburg

Value: £1.2M

Sale Value: £2.5M+

Work permit?: NO

Labelled the next Per Mertesaker in game, he is an absolute monster in the air with 17 jumping and 17 heading, with him only being 18 I'm sure they'll improve aswell. I think with the right training he'll be a beast of a ball playing CB.

Anyone bought him?

If so, how much and to what club?

Im West Ham first season and cant offer more than 4 mil which is refused.

Anyone bought him?

If so, how much and to what club?

Im West Ham first season and cant offer more than 4 mil which is refused.

Entered talks with him as Arsenal in the first transfer window, with a 12million bid, but he wanted 30k+ a week, pretty pricey.

Entered talks with him as Arsenal in the first transfer window, with a 12million bid, but he wanted 30k+ a week, pretty pricey.

i signed him in jan second season on my bayern munich save for 5 million paid over 18 months only had 6 months remaining on his contract, signed him as rotation but has been a monster at cb for me average rating of 7.76 for remainder of that season!

Cauley Woodrow

Forward

Having enjoyed his first season with the Club, Cauley Woodrow impressed all last term, with the striker now looking to make an even greater impact in his second year.

A creator and taker of goals, the England youth international became a key player as the Under-18s were crowned national champions. Playing his part, Woodrow was a regular source of inspiration showing a mature and advanced understanding of the game.

He has already tasted senior first-team football with former club Luton Town, where he also became the first non-league player since 1974 to win a full England age-group cap. Highly-rated, his development should be monitored closely.

Start of the game

yhxKl.png?1

As you can see, he starts off looking quite impressive for a 17 year old..

For those that are interested his PA is :

Woodrow in 2016 under AI control

vzqep.png?1

Quite impressive I feel, and probably under-rated by the FM community on the whole, and I love using talent others don't tend to use.

Anybody noticed Rosenborg gems below ?

Name: Fredrik Midstjo

Position: AMC

Club: Rosenborg 3

Value: 14k €

Sale Value: ?

Work permit?: Norwegian, so ?

v3Jbp.jpg

Name: Serge Gamwanya

Position: DC/DM/MC/AMC

Club: Rosenborg

Value: 500 € (no "k"s, mind you)

Sale Value: ?

Work permit?: Norwegian

a31qH.jpg

and I love using talent others don't tend to use.
I have to agree that there's a certain charm to it, I really like to try my best to develop the players that start at the youth system of the club im playing even if there PA's might not be the highest around

really do hope that Bachmann, Rossi, Sanders and O'Reilly makes it for me, if they do I will post about it here

Name: Carles Gil

Position: AML

Club: Valencia (on loan at Elche in the first season)

Value: £425k

Sale Value: N/A

Work permit?: No

XEsS2.png?1

Looks a very good player, has good technique/flair, pace/crossing, could turn into quite a good winger!

Name: Eyal Golasa

Position: AMC/MC/AMRL.

Club: Maccabi Haifa

Value: ££625k

Sale Value: N/A

Work permit?: Yeah

itycQ.png?1

Looks a decent AMC, perhaps for lower Prem/top Championship sides?

Name: Kacper Trojanowski

Position: M/AM/ST

Club: Legia

Value: £1.4M

Sale Value: £2.5M

Work permit?:No

Good attacking player from Poland. His signed with Getafe on my save and my Chelsea scout gave him 5 stars tho his physicals could improve.

Name: Daniel Mossetti

Position: ST/AM(LC)

Club: Genoa CFC

Value: £675K

Sale Value: £16M

A solid young striker with crazy stats for his age defiantly worth a punt if you have the money. Chelsea scout gives him a 5 star rating.

A solid young striker with crazy stats for his age defiantly worth a punt if you have the money. Chelsea scout gives him a 5 star rating.

can u post a screenshot?

My guess is he is a newgen, I can't find him on the game or in the editor.

Name: Kacper Trojanowski

Position: M/AM/ST

Club: Legia

Value: £1.4M

Sale Value: £2.5M

Good attacking player from Poland. His signed with Getafe on my save and my Chelsea scout gave him 5 stars tho his physicals could improve.

Newgen as well.

• 3 months later...

Couple of my favourite youngsters to buy

Name: Jacob Dehn

Position: DC

Club: Randers

Value: 12k

Sale Value: 50k

Man I love this lad, buy him for any team I can, young hungry and room to improve a bit, even if he isn't good enough for the first team, he's great reserve team filler material.

AWX7lko.png?1

Name: Bard Finne

Position: ST

Club: Brann

Value: 95k

Sale Value: 120k

Brilliant little striker, not a lot of room for improvement but he's a class act.

AhDrg33.png?1

Name: Mikkel Kirkeskov

Position: D L/R

Club: AGF

Value: 450k

Sale Value: 500k

In a game where quality young fullbacks are at a premium, Mikkel is top notch.

eKtIFyO.png?1

• 3 weeks later...

Archived