Wonderkids & Training

i never really got the idea of the training facility in the game and what would happen if certain players with high potential until in one of my seasons (2017) i saw a player i looked at, at the start of my save, and realised he had grew into an amazing player, that player was Carlos Fierro, the mexican.

i became so addicted to the fact i could build a young, not very good player into a world player, so i edited my game choose birmingham city, gave them the best staff available and removed all the player and selected only wonderkids so i could build them up and see what i get...

these player are (in positional order):

Goalkeepers

Jack Butland

Alphonse Areola

Laurentiu Branescu

Right Backs

Romario

Sime Vrsaljko

Left Backs

Jack Robinson

Lucas Digne

Centre Backs

Kurt Zouma

Daniele Rugani

Guiseppe Prestia

Tiago Ilori

Tobias Figueiredo

Michael Bostwick

Defensive Midfielder

Nampalys Mendy

Lorenzo Crisetig

Centre Midfielders

Jordan Mutch

Granit Xhaka

Felipe Anderson

Marco Verratti

Chuks Aneke

Attacking Midfielders

Joel Valencia

Mateo Kovacic

Clement Grenier

Erick Torres

Abdallah Yaisien

Adryan

Lorenzo Tassi

Muhammed Demirci

Rafinha

Winger

Nathan Redmond

Alvaro Vadillo

Lenny Nangis

Gerard Deulofeu

Strikers

Yaya Sanogo

Mbaye Niang

Yassine Benzia

Carlos Fierro

Leo Bonatini

Hervin Ongenda

I Will be posting future screenshots when im done, may take me awhile....

Given that match time is the sole most important factor in player development and only 22-25 can get decent play time over a season (probably less) how are you planning on making this work? You have 39 players vying for 11 spots, 22 spots on a busy week.

Plus I don't think you'll hold on to them all or keep them happy.

Have you also upped your facilities? I think they are pretty important.

What schedules do you plan on using? What's your plan on trying to get the best out of them? Where are your tutors? Tutors are almost always very very important to development.

What schedules do you plan on using? What's your plan on trying to get the best out of them? Where are your tutors? Tutors are almost always very very important to development.

He's basically using the editor to change Birminghams attributes so that he can develop his wunderkds, yeah but he hasnt really described how he plans to do all this expect drop a lot of screenshots

Given that match time is the sole most important factor in player development and only 22-25 can get decent play time over a season (probably less) how are you planning on making this work? You have 39 players vying for 11 spots, 22 spots on a busy week.

Plus I don't think you'll hold on to them all or keep them happy.

If a player have potential I offer him a professional contract as soon as possible and loan him.

When these players are integrated on first team, I use a tutor when possible.

That is my approach to develop a young player

Archived