FM as a parent

As others have pointed out, parenthood is not a FM impediment. I found that when my daughter was very young, I'd be unable to get back to sleep at 4am after she had a bottle and been settled in her cot, so I'd fire up FM and play until I'd normally wake up, and then blame her for me looking so knackered at work. Your timing is a bit out though - my daughter and her pending brother / sister are both April children - gives you a good 5/6 months of play after the latest release until they're born, and then by the time the next version is out, they will be sleeping a lot better! Plan that for number two - you want your annual romancing to be performed in July!

As others have pointed out, parenthood is not a FM impediment. I found that when my daughter was very young, I'd be unable to get back to sleep at 4am after she had a bottle and been settled in her cot, so I'd fire up FM and play until I'd normally wake up, and then blame her for me looking so knackered at work. Your timing is a bit out though - my daughter and her pending brother / sister are both April children - gives you a good 5/6 months of play after the latest release until they're born, and then by the time the next version is out, they will be sleeping a lot better! Plan that for number two - you want your annual romancing to be performed in July!

Planning the next child based on FM release date.. Lovin' it :D

Just dont let the missus see this thread :D

Archived