Feeder Club

I was just wondering if this is a bug or not but my last 4 fm games when I have started as a epl club, I simply cannot get a belgian or a polish feeder club. Every time I ask for a feeder club they keep giving me other countries. Can anyone shed some light on this???

Btw I am using 8.0.2 patch

Sometimes it can takes ages for this to happen in the game, your more likely to get feeder clubs that you have first options on their players first, followed by the work permit clubs and then usually the hardest ones to get are the international merchandising partnerships from clubs in Asia or the USA. Just keep trying :-)

its not just EPL clubs for every club you manage if yuo ask for feeder clubs in the first or the second year they will offer links with clubs situated in the nearby region say ireland,scotland or wales if playing EPL. Else they will offer commercial links mostly with clubs in USA or australia.

Try asking after you have been in charge for say two or three seasons (dont ask for any in the previous seasons) and if you have done well then they ask you about your preference regarding the feeder clubs. You can then ask for a club which helps in getting work permits..

try doing a pre-season tour in one of these countries. it could maybe raise your profile over there, so some clubs would then be interested in forming a partnership with yours. i dont actually know if it works this way, but its worth a try!!

I am currently in my 6th season with Inter. Been requesting international link for 3 seasons now, searching for a subtop European feeder to get my rising stars some decent experience. Always come back with no clubs available. The only thing I can get is commercial links, some obscure South American clubs with all grey players or Serie C teams... Anyone who has some advice?

I am currently in my 6th season with Inter. Been requesting international link for 3 seasons now, searching for a subtop European feeder to get my rising stars some decent experience. Always come back with no clubs available. The only thing I can get is commercial links, some obscure South American clubs with all grey players or Serie C teams... Anyone who has some advice?

dont request the type of club you want!! most of the time they come back with junk or nothing at all. just try it with "no preference" and see what happens

Archived