My Football Manager Daily

My Football Manager Daily

I play since Championship Manager 97/98, recently I have decided to start a blog where I write my career stories and write some players reviews.

The main objective is to share my experience and expect some comments to hear and discuss the opinion of other players.

The articles written so far are the following:

Kara

Nico Gaitan

Oscar Cardozo

Benfica 4-3-2-1 Formation

Javi Garcia

Axel Witsel

Rodrigo

Nemanja Matic

Player Roles - Central Defenders

The beginning of a new career

Ejido - Spanish Second Division B4 - Tactics and Players

Ejido - Spanish Second Division B4 - The first season

My best goals

Albert Serra

Loic Delval

Benfica squad issues

The worst Sporting of Lisbon sequence of results

It's a bit basic for me in terms of content and quality of posts. There seems to be a lack of detail in them. I went and thought I'd get the 'personal' feeling and learn about your game but I wasn't and didn't learn anything about your game. Everything seems basic.

Sorry to be critical its just how I felt.

Good luck though and I wish you all the best :)

It's a bit basic for me in terms of content and quality of posts. There seems to be a lack of detail in them. I went and thought I'd get the 'personal' feeling and learn about your game but I wasn't and didn't learn anything about your game. Everything seems basic.

Sorry to be critical its just how I felt.

Good luck though and I wish you all the best :)

Thank's for the reply.

Critical comment helps to know where I need to improve and I appreciate those comments.

Until now on other forums I receive some positive comments about the way I write the player reports and maybe that is the kind of content I write better.

Thank's for the reply.

Critical comment helps to know where I need to improve and I appreciate those comments.

Until now on other forums I receive some positive comments about the way I write the player reports and maybe that is the kind of content I write better.

Really? No offence but the player reviews I've read on your blog just tell you everything the screenshot does. Basically you just write what the image says. And even then it's rather basic.

Really? No offence but the player reviews I've read on your blog just tell you everything the screenshot does. Basically you just write what the image says. And even then it's rather basic.

Yes, I receive that positive comment at my topic on fmscout.com forum.

I'am not offended with your comments, it's not possible to please everyone and I respect and listen all the opinions.

Anyway on the several communities where I have a topic, that is where I get less views and probably I will stop updating this topic, but I will continue active on this forum because there are lot's of interesting topics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived