Network game cheats

I play a network game with a few mates and whilst the others haven't quite picked up on it, I've noticed the guy who's hosting it is cheating, the first clue was the fact he bought a guy from brazil, born in brazil with no brazillian second nationality, but was italian. Anyway, he's managed to pick up John Fleck & Wijnaldum at barnsley as well as with barnsley, found 4.5 million to pinch stancu from me.

To the point - is there anything I can use that will sort of like prove the point beyond a shadow of a doubt, I tried downloading the editor myself and booting it up to see if I could find his club had like 100m in the bank or something, but it doesnt work in the network game for me. So yea, anything anyone can suggest would be appreciated.

Santy, I'm confused - are you saying that he has more money than he should?

With respect to the Italian player in Brazil, it's perfectly possible that players can have a different nationality to the one in which they were born - as a real life (non footballing example) my flatmate spent the first 12 years of his life in Kenya, and was born there, but his nationality is Irish - maybe your friend was lucky in just finding a gem of a player that didn't need a work permit.

With regard to him having lots of money - what year are you in? Has he sold a lot of players? Is it possible to provide more background - he may just have been playing the game really quite well.

Ben, if he's born in some brazillian city, then he should at least have a second nationality of Brazilian, but he didn't; he had spent his entire career in brazil too if your friend was a player on FM he would be Irish on his profile, under personal have the second nationality of Kenya and his birthplace in Kenya listed. This isn't the case with this player, and I've checked it up in single player now we've finished - he's definitely brazillian.

We have got to september in the second season, last season he spent 5m on players at barnsley (without selling) this season he has spent 8m on players (without selling only frees out of the club) there is pretty much no way Fleck and Wijnaldum should sign for a club so low on reputation, I've had problems getting them both to sign for premiership teams in the past.

If you've checked on single player then that does sound suspicious.

For what it's worth, in real life, you don't have to take Kenyan Second Nationality - in the game it's a database issue, but as you've said, you've looked him up in the single player game, and there's a discrepancy - so worth checking out.

As it is, I don't know how to look into such matters, I suppose I was just trying to think the best of all people, making sure all the options were covered first.

Have you tried just speaking to the chap hosting about it? Failing that, I'm sure some of the more, shall we say, 'unsrupulous' members on here would ahave a suggestion or two.

That was my idea, but it only comes up with "This data is not a club" despite yielding search results, so it doesn't bring up any information at all on it. I downloaded 2.25 so I may be out of date or something I aren't too sure.

I would suggest straight asking him, if you dotn like the reply leave the game. Don't accuse him just ask politely if he can advise you as to how he raised all those funds because in a prior game barnsley board were not so generous with you!

I don't mind too much, and since hes a mate its not a big issue but he adamantly denies it to the hilt, so I'm just looking for categorical proof to make the point I mean its not like I'm overly angry at this just it'd be more of a laugh if anything in the group of people we play with and then he'd almost certainly have to stop it.

IMO. Its an obvious edit. If the Brazilian is Brazilian in a single player game and he is Italian in the network game, then he's clearly cheated to get that player to sign for him. Just ask him why he is one nationality in one game and another in the network game.

If he still denies it shout 'SHENANIGANS' really loudly in his face! :D

imo. Its an obvious edit. If the brazilian is brazilian in a single player game and he is italian in the network game, then he's clearly cheated to get that player to sign for him. Just ask him why he is one nationality in one game and another in the network game.

If he still denies it shout 'shenanigans' really loudly in his face! :D

I call SHENANIGANS!!!! :D :D

Archived