Spain vs Italy, KO: 7:45pm Sunday

Leppard

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Portugal didn't and Spain still bored most people.

That's such a pathetic argument. :D They're obviously not going to be at their best for every single minute of every single game.

You're trying to tell me that if you were Spanish right now you would be bored? No you wouldn't (you'll probably say yes to be a tit).

Still he had the dna ;)

of course, and Valencia were vicious brutes from holding him at Mestalla against his will and forcing noble barcelona to part with so many hard earned euros to return him to his homeland

That's such a pathetic argument. :D They're obviously not going to be at their best for every single minute of every single game.

You're trying to tell me that if you were Spanish right now you would be bored? No you wouldn't (you'll probably say yes to be a tit).

I said they have been good tonight you fool(go and read back abit in the thread). But they aren't often enough(with the ability they have). Stop making excuses.

tbf, I'm sure Alba was pretty crap as a winger.

Nah I'm sure he was actually a pretty highly rated young winger at like 19, god knows why Valencia originally shoved him at LB. Injuries maybe? I'm sure CMS will know.

Iniesta and Xavi with two magical passes for the goals. Seem's appropriate to quote my original post in the Spain thread.

"You go ahead and take the shot, no I insist!!!" simultaneously what they're probably saying :D

I said they have been good tonight you fool(go and read back abit in the thread). But they aren't often enough(with the ability they have). Stop making excuses.

Aren't often good enough. Wow. :D :D

They're about to win their third major tournament in a row, are you being stupid on purpose?

Nah I'm sure he was actually a pretty highly rated young winger at like 19, god knows why Valencia originally shoved him at LB.

I think he played there originally against Barcelona, when Emery had his idea to play Mathieu at left wing to nullify Dani Alves, might have played there before then, but i dont remember it

Nah I'm sure he was actually a pretty highly rated young winger at like 19, god knows why Valencia originally shoved him at LB. Injuries maybe? I'm sure CMS will know.

Really? It seems like he's effective now because he's not playing as a conventional winger and, thus, isn't marked as such.

I think he played there originally against Barcelona, when Emery had his idea to play Mathieu at left wing to nullify Dani Alves, might have played there before then, but i dont remember it

He still does (did) play at left wing sometimes doesn't he?

Really? It seems like he's effective now because he's not playing as a conventional winger and, thus, isn't marked as such.

Well yes it makes him more effective but he was actually a decent winger. He's not Seamus Coleman ;)

Well yes it makes him more effective but he was actually a decent winger. He's not Seamus Coleman ;)

Haha, yeah. Coleman is pretty terrible as a winger. :D

Surely that's a penner? arms away from his body etc.

Archived