Spain vs Italy, KO: 7:45pm Sunday

Leppard

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to repeat the comment, is this Spain the best national team ever? :D:thup:

Very nice goal, Italy would better avoid getting humiliated...

I always find it hilarious how English fans can have the cheek to call Spain boring ffs. :D Winning everything is so boring.

And even if they are boring (I disagree), better to win being boring than lose being entertaining (like Brazil 1982, etc...).

Is it just me, or are Italy not even playing that badly? :D

They were doing very very well, denying Spain possession. A very rare sight. :thup: You'd almost say they were equal or maybe a bit better if it weren't for being 2-0 behind :D

Italy are playing pretty decently but by pushing so many players up, they're leaving a lot of space for Spain to exploit.

Well you sit back and Spain will have all the ball and eventually break you down. Play high, put them under pressure and if they're aren't on it you might get some joy, like Portugal. Unfortunately for Italy, Spain are :cool: today.

Why? They could do a lot better, like tonight. But they choose not to mostly.

Choose not to. :D

As Iniesta rightly said earlier on in the tournament, it's hard to look entertaining against teams who literally stick there whole team behind the ball for an entire match.

Spain are awesome.

As Iniesta rightly said earlier on in the tournament, it's hard to look entertaining against teams who literally stick there whole team behind the ball for an entire match.

Spain are awesome.

Portugal didn't and Spain still bored most people.

(bet this doesn't get answered)

Spain are awesome.

It's futile, dude. You'll never convince them :D

Wasn't Alba at Barca until he was 16 or 17?

15 or 16, yh and he played there as a winger and they released him because they thought he was ****, Valencia made him into the marauding left back you see before you

where he played as a winger and they released him because they thought he was ****, Valencia made him into the marauding left back you see before you

tbf, I'm sure Alba was pretty crap as a winger.

Archived