~!relegation playoffs & reserves problem! Help needed!~

tts0

Hi,

I've created a new nation rules in Poland and I was faced with some crappy problems/bugs. Here is a litte shortcut of what happened.

So, I set up a league type relegation playoff in the highest division consisted of 1 team from the highest division and 4 from lower division. Everything works fine till the end, but I've noticed that if the team from highest division win the playoff, it is treated like the whole league winner and is promoted to the european cups at the expense of the team from the top of the table. It also happends if the team is 2nd or 3rd etc. How can I fix this?

Second problem: I've created reserve/youth teams' division using main team division format. Everything works fine in the highest division(the reserve/youth league looks the same as the highest division), but it doesn't work in the lower divisions. Initially I've created a group type second division consisted of 24 teams divided into 2 groups(12 teams in each group), but the reserve/youth division isn't divided into 2 groups and consisted of 24 teams. It would be ok if I could set up a number of rounds specifically for the reserve/youth division. Otherwise it is the same as in the second division, which is 4. It means that each reserve/youth team plays 4 times with 23 opponents, which gives 92 rounds for each team!.

So, I decided to create these 2 groups in the second division manually and thought it would work for the reserve/youth team also. None of this things! Yes, there are 2 groups of reserve/youth teams now, but they're not consisted of 12 teams as each group in the second division. Each reserve/youth team group is consisted of 18 teams(12 from the second division and some additional 6 teams from the lower division). How come?! It should be the same as the second division groups, because I set up a main division format for the reserve,youth teams. Wtf is wrong whit that?!

Other problems: What is wrong with these transfer windows' dates? When I set up a transfer window from 1st january 2012 to 31st january 2012 for example, it is "shifted" by a couple of days in the next years(ex. 5th january to 5th february etc.).

Where can I set up a players' registration deadline? I can't find it nowhere.

Where can I look up into default nation rules? It would be very helpful for setting up my own nation rules. I could copy domestic cups and all prize money etc., because I have no f*cking idea how it works for polish national cup and I can't check it in the game, because the rules are shown only for the present cup round, so I had to simulate the game to the every single round to check this out!

I think its all for now!

HOPE YOU'LL HELP ME!!

Archived