25% of the final - Germoney vs No Money

gillsminnow

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice sequence of German frustration there :D

Dang, there's only one team who deserve a result here, but how often have I already said that this season?

No offence to any Greeks out there, but get out of the competition... might as well get 11 blokes from a Sunday morning pub team to lineup out there, no skill or pride in this 'performance'.

Maybe im old now, but get out there and have a crack at it.

Finally - GET IN (and im English).

They don;t usually play until the 2nd half anyway!

He he I thought I just said that in my earlier post ;)

Not too sure there is much they can do to change this game though,as I also said in the earlier post Germany is a different animal.

Well, they managed to get through their group where, on paper, they were probably the worst side

Suppose so. I'm not one to moan about defensive football unless its Stoke usually! Haven't found anything wrong with Greece this game they just aren't as good as the Germans.

Greece and Merkel have a plan, with Germany 1-0 up, the odds on a Greek win will go up.

Once it goes to 2-0, Greece gather the remaining of their cash and bet on a comeback win while Merkel orders her boys to rollover.

Debt crisis solved and a template is set for Spain to follow aided by Hollande. :lol:

Had England (or an English club in Europe) played this defensive and won, you'd all be praising their 'hard work' and 'resilience'.

Seeing as England have been slated by many for playing defensively, I don't think this is true.

Archived